𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓

𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙖

"Isn't he Park Jisung?"

"He's so hot though he's still young."

"Jisung is the most popular freshman in this school as of now."

"He's not only hot, handsome, cute and famous, he's also smart, polite and kind."

"His future girlfriend must be super pretty."

"I won't ask for anything else if I have him."

"Jisung's girlfriend is the luckiest woman in the whole world."

"He's the hottest freshman I know."

-

"Noona!~" He called. Jisung ran to Y/N and hugged her tightly making the gossiping girls shut up. "Did you eat already?"

Y/N shook her head as a 'no' and asked if he did.

"No. Let's eat together." Jisung held her hand and went out of that place.

When no one was present in the hallway, Y/N slipped her hand out of his, "Nobody's around. I can go now." she stated and walked away.

"Do you want to keep this going?" Jisung asked a question that made Y/N stop on her tracks.

She faced Jisung again, "I don't know but I don't think I do. I really don't know why we keep this going, I mean, you can find anyone who's willing to act as your girlfriend so no one can ask for your number from time to time so why should it be me?" she exhaled.

"Don't you get it?"

"Get what?" her heart beated two times faster.

"Are you really older than me? Why can't you get the reason why I'm doing this?" he murmured as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Y/N!" someone shouted. Y/N looked back and saw Jeno running towards her, "You forgot that you owe me a meal."

Jisung looked puzzled, "Excuse me, for what?"

"I did her a favor." he smirked.

Y/N can see Jisung clench his fists.

"What?"

Jeno went closer to Jisung and whispered, "I helped her with her homework since you weren't around."

Jisung can't help but to be really insulted with what he said. He would be very happy to help her but she didn't even ask.

"I'm still talking to-" But before he could finish, Jeno already took her.

Jeno and Y/N returned to the canteen without even talking to each other but Jeno decided to break the ice, "When will you confess to him?"

"Never, I think. Some feelings can be kept away from the person you like until you find someone you like better."

"But some feelings can't be kept away, right?"

"Yep, especially when you're pretending to be his girl in front of everybody's eyes." she smiled bitterly, "I don't want this feeling to grow more. Everytime he does sweet things for me, I wanted to tell him how much I adore him and that's why I want to end it soon, I don't want to be rejected again."

"What made you sure that you'll be rejected a again?" a man spoke behind them, when they looked back, they saw Jisung.

"Jisung-ah," Y/N ran away while Jisung tried to get ahold of her and Jeno didn't follow Y/N so he won't interrupt the two of them.

The hallway was really long and really wide and it had shortcuts that only a few students know. He entered that shortcut and when Y/N looked back, he didn't notice that the person she's running away from is already in front of her so it looked like she ran into his arms. At first, she tried to escape but his arms were too strong.

"I didn't know you liked me." he teased which made her bury her face his chest, "Don't worry, I like you too."

"You do?" she whispered without looking at him.

"I do." he pecked her head, "You didn't tell me about your homework."

"Didn't I?"

"No, you didn't. If you told me I'll do your homework instead of helping you do it." he sulked, "But it's fine since we're official now."

Y/N looked up and gasped, "Really?"

"This time, without pretension." he smiled that made her smile as well, seeing her look happy made him a lot more happy, "I love you, noona."