𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤

"What? We'll go to Nami island?" Yunhyeong excitedly asked.

"Where he was su-" Jinhwan hit Yunhyeong in the head to avoid him spilling some important things.

"Well, it's a good place to reconcile ex-lovers, right Jinhwan?" Junhoe nudged and Jinhwan agreed.

They boarded a ferry and separated in partners, Jinhwan & Junhoe, Bobby & Donghyuk, Yunhyeong & Chanwoo and Hanbin & Y/N.

It was awkward at first because it's their first time meeting after the break up. They loosen up after a while.

"You once said that you would like to be under a shower of yellow ginkgo leaves, have you done it already?" He asked.

"I also told you that I would like to be under a shower of golden ginkgo leaves with the one I want to marry. So, I haven't done it yet." She forcefully put up a smile, "Oh, yeah, Yunhyeong supposed to say something a while ago but then oppa hit him in the head. What was he supposed to say?" She changed the subject.

He scratched his head, "Nothing, we were supposed to go to Nami but it got cancelled due to our tight schedule."

"What was your inspiration to write 'Love Scenario'?"

"There was a girl whom I love but we all know dating is something we can't do when you are an idol. She was actually my manager but I'm still older than her. When the whole management knew we were in a relationship, they fired her and I never saw her again." He frowned.

She pointed to herself, not convinced, "Me? Was I your inspiration?"

"Isn't it obvious, huh?"

"We're here!" Junhoe exclaimed right in time since the ex-couple started to be awkward to each other again.

"Noona, come with me!" Chanwoo invited and held her hand.

"No, she'll go with me." Hanbin claimed and held her other hand.

She pulled her two hands away from them, "No, I'll just go by myself."

Y/N just walked and walked not minding where she'll go to.

She forgot that it was their season. She'll get a chance to be under a shower of ginkgo leaves.

She got to the part where ginkgo trees were lined up. It was breathtakingly beautiful especially if it's your first time going there.

She walked slowly, letting the leaves fall on her head. She smiled everytime a leaf falls.

"Y/N-ah! This is where exactly Hanbin is supposed to propose to you!" Yunhyeong was running when he shouted while Jinhwan is following him.

She stopped on her tracks and thought of what he just said.

'This is where exactly Hanbin is supposed to propose to you!'

A tear fell down from her eyes. She didn't know that he loved her that much.

Someone hugged her from behind and said, "Would you have said yes?"