𝐉𝐢 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠-𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐤

["Hey, is it raining hard there as well? Are you outside? Where are you?"] Changwook suddenly called her.

"I'm outside and it's indeed rainy here but I can go home by myself when it stops." Yuna replied while drying herself in the bus stop.

["Dummy, I'm not asking if you can go home by yourself, I'm asking where you are so I can take you home."]

"Huh? Why?" she asked since it was really rare for him to ask where she is, "I'm really going home when a bus passes by."

["Just tell me where you are."] his voice was stern so she had to answer.

"I'm at a bus stop near Hongdae, I just met a friend here a while ago."

["I'll be there in 10."] the engine being started is even audible at the end of the line.

"No need rea-" she tried to stop him since it might just disturb him but Changwook dropped the phone call before she could reply.

Yuna can't do anything but to sit and wait for him to come.

In less than 10 minutes, he came, she entered the car and sat on the passengers' seat before he drove off. The car ride was a bit awkward so Changwook decided to play some songs but it kept on playing romantic songs about bestfriends falling in love with each other so Yuna just turned it off.

"Why did you fetch me? Are you just nearby?"

"Well, yeah, I was." he smiled.

"You know you didn't have to. I can go home once the rain stops pouring." she said.

"It's nothing, really. Besides, I fetched you so I can take you somewhere else."

"Where? You'll know when we get there." he beamed.

After a while, they stopped in front of a university, not just any university, it's the university where they first met and became classmates.

Since the rain already stopped minutes ago, both of them went out and looked at the old building.

"Nostalgic, isn't it?" Changwook asked.

"Super. Do you think we can enter?"

"I don't think so and since we can't enter, I'll just do it here." he said that made Y/N nervous. She was taken aback when he went in front of her all of a sudden.

"This is where we first met, right?" he asked.

"Hey, Changwook, you're making me really nervous."

He took her hand and held it in his warm hands, "Don't be." Yuna didn't know why but it really made her less nervous.

"Remember that day when I dropped my books on the first day of school and you helped me to pick those up."

"Yes."

"It was cliché since the vice versa happens in the movie, right?" she nodded and signalled him to go on, "And that moment when you picked up those books and handed it over to me, that's when I had a crush on you. I decided to just crush that feeling since there's less than 10% to see you around in this big campus and I didn't even get to know your name. Fortunately, destiny's on my side, when I entered the classroom I saw you sitting there and that was the time when I fell for you but it seems like you didn't even notice until I knew you had feelings for my brother. I had to stop showing my feelings for you because I don't want to share the same girl with my brother, so here I am, confessing my feelings for you, still hoping it's not too late, Yuna."

"Why now?" she gasped, "You don't know what I've been through just to be close to you. My first love wasn't your brother, it was you... Ji Changwook." she let a smile form on her lips, "We were never a thing, never."

Changwook swept her off her feet and hugged her tightly while it started to rain again.

"I love you always and forever." he whispered before kissing her on the lips romantically.