𝐃.𝐎 . 𝐄𝐗𝐎

𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

"Ah, how am I supposed to go home while it's raining so hard like this?"

Y/N was under a shade of a big tree, waiting for the rain to stop pouring. "That jerk Kyungsoo will never be the same."

A few moments later, someone put a hoodie on her. Of course it was Kyungsoo. Who else would it be?

Now, he was only wearing a thin shirt since he already gave his hoodie to Y/N.

"You never know when to bring umbrellas, huh." Kyungsoo said and pulled Y/N with him and they ran to the small café nearby.

The both of them sat down on the couch and dried themselves up after they ordered their drinks.

D.O.'s toned body was seen through since he was just wearing a thin shirt. When Y/N noticed it, she quickly covered his body with the hoodie he gave her since every girl passing by is looking at her bestfriend's body. Shitty perverts.

"Aigoo, my little Satansoo will get sick." Y/N dried his hair using the towel she brought while he leaned on her shoulder.

"Y/N-ah, why are we friends?" Kyungsoo asked and she just laughed.

"Because, I'm the only girl who stayed while the other girls, well, they left you."

"Yah, you're wicked." Kyungsoo ruffled her hair.

Their drinks was soon served and Kyungsoos hair is almost dry thanks to Y/N.

An old woman passed by and told them something,

"You should take care of your girlfriend and never hurt her." She smiled.

"We're not a cou-" She was cut when Kyungsoo butted in by pulling her closer to him.

"Yes, ma'am. I won't hurt her no matter what happens." Kyungsoo looked into her eyes and smiled.