𝐉𝐚𝐲 . 𝐢𝐊𝐎𝐍

𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚

"1 Americano and an iced chocolate for Ms. Y/N. Please claim your drinks on the side, thank you, see us again." The cashier handed her the receipt.

After a few minutes her drinks were already done.

"For Y/N!"

Her conversation with her two sisters stopped for a while when she stood up to get their drinks.

Her eyes caught his name tag.

'The name Jinhwan is quite familiar.' She thought. She remembered him when she stared at him while doing other people's drinks. Jinhwan is an old friend of hers.

Jinhwan went to the side and personally gave her their drinks.

"I knew it was you." He turned his back again and continue working.

She came back to their table and she took a sip on her sister's drink.

"Hmm, this is good. Wait, I'll buy some for myself." Y/N said and went to the counter again.

"Another hot chocolate for Y/N." She gave her card.

"Wasn't those enough?" Jinhwan jokingly asked when he passed by and she just laughed along. Y/N was known for being a heavy eater in middle school where they met.

She just waited on the side while her old friend is doing her drink. They talked but just a little chat.

She noticed that he wrote on her cup again after pouring the hot chocolate in.

Jinhwan gave her chocolate and said before he left, "I'm looking forward to seeing you more here."

She looked at the cup and indeed there was a note from him.

"You look beautiful tonight. :) - Jinhwan"