𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓

𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮

Our professor gave us an activity. It turned out to be decoding codes from the periodic table. There are clues so it's possible that we can finish it really quickly.

1. The element before Xenon.
2. It is a silvery white metal, which resists corrosion in dry air, but not in moist air.
3. It's atomic number is 23.
4. It has an atomic mass of 238.03.
5. Name of the person you like.

I decoded it within several minutes and it the code was 'I LuV U'.

I put Jaehyun as the name of the person I like since he's been my heart shaker since last year.

I quickly went to Mr. Seo and told me the person would be confidential so I trusted him.

"Y/N-ssi... help me out, I'm having a trouble decoding." Gayoung, my bestfriend pouted.

"Sure!" I sat on my proper seat which is beside her and helped her decode.

After a while, Jaehyun went to Mr. Seo so he can check his work.

Mr. Seo gasped widely so all his students, including me and Gayoung looked at him but he was looking at me with wide eyes.

I looked at Jaehyun and it looks like he's embarrased. The students in the front row went to check his paper and they all looked at me too. I ignored them and went on helping Gayoung.

Accidentally, I heard all their whispers

'I was first! Jaehyun oppa is still mine!'
'Ooh, our baby Jaehyun is a man now.'
'Omo! Another couple will be borned!'
'Keke, I knew it!'
'My ship will be sailing soon!'
'I still want Jaehyun oppa!'

but Jaehyun's loud yell was dominant.

"Yah, Y/N! Go out with me!"