#𝟐 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 . 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

It's been two weeks since I began giving Hyunjin notes. I think there's progress since everytime my friend, Yeonji gives it to him, he smiles like an idiot and keeps it safe in his pocket.

I don't know why but he's like that everyday.

Here's a little introduction, I started crushing on Hwang Hyunjin last year, our freshman year when I first met him in an acquaintance party our university organized but unfortunately we aren't on the same class.

This year was a blessing, I got transferred to his class with my friends, Gayoung and Yeonji, and better, he's sitting right beside me.

Yeonji gave me the idea of sending notes to him since his past crush is giving him 'good morning' notes too, his past crush's name is Hani, our fellow classmate as well.

Who am I to not agree to Yeonji's great idea?

I asked Gayoung to write the letter for me since she can copy her mom's penmanship while Yeonji gives it to him. This one's called teamwork.

I put my letter on a note pad with dog prints on it which I think Hyunjin isn't aware about.

I'm not planning on confessing to him but when things get hard and complicated, I'll do it.

Right now, we don't have a teacher so we kept on talking and talking to each other. I sat on one empty seat which was away from Hyunjin but close to my friends, we decided to play a game. Truth or Dare.

I'm included in the game together with Gayoung, Yeonji, Hani and some of our classmates.

Yeonji set a water bottle on top of the table and spun it. The mouth of the bottle pointed to Hani. She was asked and she chose truth.

"Do you like someone in this class?" one of our classmates asked.

Hani looked where Hyunjin is seated and smiled, "Yes, there is."

I made eye contact with Yeonji and Gayoung and they were looking at where she was looking as well.

They spun the bottle again and it pointed to her again, but this time, she chose dare.

"I dare you to give a back hug to the person you like." one of our classmates dared.

Hani stood up bravely while Yeonji and Gayoung kept on nudging me since she's on her way to Hyunjin.

I tried to block Hani but to no avail and then I let out my highest pitch scream which made them cover their ears.

While they aren't looking, I pulled Hyunjin off of his seat and took him somewhere else.

We stopped at the rooftop since I was out of breath and very sweaty.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"I-I-I," I stammered. I planned on bringing him to the rooftop but I didn't plan on what I'm going to tell him and then I started to panic so I cried since I panicked. That was so embarassing and unnecessary.

"Just tell me."

"So, as you know, I'm-I'm 12." I said while sniffing. Winona is my pen name since I didn't want to use my name or anything connected with it.

"You're 12 years old?"

"No, I'm 12. Twelve. Your secret admirer."

He chuckled.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" I asked while wiping my nose. I avoided looking at his eyes because it was so embarassing so I just looked at my feet.

"You're so silly, I noticed it from the start since everytime Yeonji's giving me the letter, you're looking at me, I think you're observing my reaction. Another thing, I think nobody has told you yet that your whisper is too loud that your seatmate, me, is hearing it everytime you talk to Gayoung about me. Also, the way you pass the letter really convinced me that it's you and the paper you always use. I know all your stuff since I'm sitting just right beside you, I saw the whole pad of the paper with dogs on it. I know you too well and that's why I like you, too." he confessed.

"WHAT?"

"Yes, you, I like you. I like you since the first time I saw you." he beamed as he wiped my tears and messed up my hair.

I hugged him as if I don't want to lose him.

"Let's be together, I don't want you to send letters to other boys. Only me." he playfully ordered.

"Sure." I smiled.