𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐳

"Your on-call tutor has arrived. What part would you like me to teach you, Ms. Y/N?" Younghoon monotonously said once he settled down on the seat next to his friend's.

"Younghoonie~ save me! This subject is killing me!" she whined.

"Well, Math loves to torture stupid people like you. Come to think of it, Math is actually helpful since you can use it anywhere." he grinned.

"But calculators can do the job..."

"Yep, but there are problems that can't be solved by the calculator alone." he brought out his math textbook from his bag and slammed it on the table. "You know what? I'll just tell you one way how you can escape Math."

"I'm dying to know, Younghoon."

He stated, "Date someone who is good at math."

"I wish it was that easy. Where can I find someone smart who's willing to date someone like me?"

Younghoon gave it a thought before replying to Y/N, "Bring out your calculator."

"Huh? Why"

"Just do it, come on."

Y/N did what she was told. She turned her calculator on and stared at it as if waiting for something to appear.

"Nothing's happening, right?"

"You're just making me look like an idiot." Y/N said in an annoyed tone.

Younghoon smiled and leaned in closer to her, "The answer to your problem is not in your calculator, but here... right in front of you."