𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐊 . 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝟔

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮

"Sir, what will we do today?" Wonpil asked.

"Today, we'll play volleyball." Their P.E. Teacher announced and all of them groaned, "I'll announce the groups that will play today. Next week, I'll start with the boys. For team A, we have Hyunkyoung, Jieun, Seoyun, Mina, Hana, Seri and Ryeowon. For team B, we also have Ahyeon, Dawon, Bongsun, Y/N, Nayun and Yeolmi. After warming up, enter the court and wait for my signal to play."

Once they finished warming up, they all entered the court. They started playing until Y/N got hit by a ball in the head. She eventually fainted and someone rushed her to the school's infirmary.

Younghyun;

I was just watching the game with Wonpil and Jae when Y/N got hit by the ball. Of course, her enemy was the mastermind, Hyunkyoung.

I held her in my arms and rushed her to the infirmary as soon as possible.

The nurse gave her an ice pack and let her rest for a while.

A few minutes later she woke up cluelessly.

"Younghyun-ah, why am I here?" She innocently asked.

"They said you're paralyzed." I joked. She quickly sat up but she winced in pain due to the ball's impact.

"You jerk!" She rubbed her head like a little kid.

"Oh, I'm the jerk now when I'm the one who brought you here? Nice." I stood up pretending I'm leaving when I'm actually not.

"Yah, stay, Younghyun-ah..."

I leaned down to her and kissed her lips.

"I won't leave you, y'know?" I smiled.

"But do tell everyone that we're dating, okay? It's kinda hard not flirting with you here in school." She winked.