Destiny

"You know it was Tae who told me when your birthday was. He talked a lot about you to you know. He said he was acting a bit distant because he wanted you to grow up as an independent woman. You relied so much on him when you where young. He knew that would cause you many heartbreaks and might get you hurt. So he wanted to protect you." I smiled as she just looked at me.

"He was looking out for you as he has always done. Only I'm sad to say that because of me and my mother he hasn't been able to do so. He's trapped in this cycle of repeating mortal lives to not fall in love with me. But he always does and so do I." I continued

"I'm deeply sorry for that." I apologised as I grabbed her hands. "You've got nothing to be sorry about love." I knew that familiar voice and I looked at my right and there he was smiling at me.

I looked and saw Joy her expression and she had tears in her eyes. "Yah who's this ugly woman next to you?" He asked pointing at Joy.

Her faces turned to a frown and she hit him hard on the head. "Ouch. I was just joking you've become a beautiful woman and I can't believe I was engaged to you." He said laughing and Joy just gave him a look.

But not before long she started laughing to. I just looked at them with pure happiness in my eyes. Soon they stopped laughing and Tae looked at me.

"Oh god its only been minutes since I last saw you but god I missed you so much." He said and came closer to me and kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Sooyoung was just smiling at us. "You know you could've been friendlier when you used that powder my head hurts like crazy." He said as he disconnected our lips.

"That's what I said to." I said and Sooyoung just chuckled. "You deserved it tho. But now I know your reason so your forgiven." She smiled and Tae also smiled.

"Good to know." He said and ruffled her hair. But his face turned serious now. "Now Sooyoung I'm assuming you came here not only to see who I fell in love with." He started as she nodded.

"The hour glass in the god world indicating your life spamm here in the mortal world is running out and fast." She said completely serious.

"How? We still have a long live to life." I stated. "Time started to accelerate when you remembered during your coma. Now that Tae also has his memories back I'm fearing it's only a matter of hours before time has run out." She said.

"How do we stop this curse? I don't even know how my mother got her hands on it." I said. "Perhaps I can help with that." Yuna said as my door opened revealing her and Minji.

"How?" I questioned unsure if I could trust her. "Well Jennie you might not trust me but I am telling the truth. I'll tell you the story completely." She said and I slowly nodded my head.

While she and Minji sat down on my couch. "It all started when your mother and I where younger. We used to be the best of friends. She was a tad reckless for a princess."

"Nonetheless she didn't care about title. We had lots of fun. She and I both fell in love around the same year. The boy your mother fell in love with was peasant a farmer. But she didn't care."

"She didn't care until something happened to me. I was so In love I gave him my all even my virginity that ended me up pregnant with Minji. He left afterwards. I was heartbroken!"

"I tried to hide it from your mother by saying I was busy whenever she wanted to hang. But all that failed when she saw my ex cheating on my with someone. She was furious and she spoke to him about it. He said we were over and that's how she found out."

"She saw me pregnant and heard what happened that's when all her faith disappeared. She said people with no rank are scum and only use people for their own purposes. She broke up with her boyfriend who she was also pregnant of and never spoke to me again."

"She then married the king and decided for her own child to never let her experience that what I had to experience and what she had to experience. She said her boyfriend also cheated but I'm sure it's just an excuse."

"That's how she also met your palace sorcerer. He can do anything. He made this curse but he strongly warned your mother against it. But she didn't listen. She told me everything and asked to take care of you all your lives."

"So i did I took care of you and whenever you met him I let you. Because I know there was no way I could stop you or stop true love. I was happy when you met."

"But that's when I realised I got to close to you. So me and Minji tried to distance ourselves from you. Even tho it hurt us and in the end we couldn't do so. Your mother has gone to far with that accident. But it's because she no longer has authority over that person. Your mother would never do something to put you in danger when your mortal."

"The way to break the curse is simple but horrible. One of you must die to protect the other and thus give the other one your life. But the consequences are even worse. You will live the rest of your immortal life as a zombie. You will be dead inside because you lived while your true love died." She finished.

"So wait I'm not my fathers daughter?" I asked her but she shook her head. "No my dear you are your mother had another baby with your father you and she gave away your big brother."

"She said she had no choice because of her parents. She says she knows that his family is taking really good care of him." She said with a sad face.

I already made up my mind at this very moment. I'm going to give my life to protect you Kim Taehyung. I only ask you will find my brother.

I'm gonna make sure you live! No matter what and it may be selfish of me but as long as you survive I'll be happy. Even if it means dying so I can save you.

"There has to be another way!" Tae shouted angry. "I don't know she said it was the only way to break the curse. The curse to test all love. The true love curse!" She said and now it hit me.

There's a reason why so many people failed to break the curse only thinking they would break it. Because none where brave enough. But I know far to well what he would do. I know how to break this curse!

"I think I have it but there's no time to explain we have to go to my mother!" I said as they all looked at me. "If we can convince my mother she might be able to break the curse by lifting it." I explained very quickly.

They all nodded and stood up following me to the gods realm.

✨✨✨
Ah if only she knew what she was about to find up there haha^^ the last chapter is coming up it will probably be a long one and probably be posted tomorrow or maybe later this evening:))