Park

Last night my hair was dyed blonde ish. I looked good in it. Very handsome. My parents were kinda mad at us for doing so.

I went out today. I went to the park and there I met this girl. She was drawing the castle with the scenery of the park.

It was really beautiful so I complemented her when she was done after 30 minutes. She shyed away and said it wasn't. I then started a conversation with her and I discovered some things.

1. She does not know who I am
2. Apparently the king and queen don't allow people to come and visit the castle because they carry diseases well that's what she told me.
3.not everyone lives a happy life
4. Her parents left her with a drawing of them infront of a castle

Could it be? Nah I'm overthinking. However that girl is very honest about everything. I mean she even told a complete stranger that she has no real family or any friends at all.

I feel bad for her I mean she's not ugly or anything so why would people not want to be friends with her she also has style. People must be out of there minds.

I'll be her friend. I hope she's back there tomorrow then I can introduce myself. I soon drifted of to sleep.

The next morning I was up early and got ready. As I went down for breakfast. I stopped to think if I should ask my parents.

No because if I do they'll probably back out of the deal we made and I got to play smart.

I ate my breakfast silently and left straight after I went back to the park and I immediately spotted her there.

I walked up to her. "I didn't expect to see you here again." I said as she turned her face to me.

"Hm I come here everyday. So why are you here?" She asked me. "I'm out to escape from certain things." I said.

She cocked her head to my direction and gave me a questioning look. "Such as?" She asked very boldly if I may say so she definitely has no clue who I am.

"My parents." I shrugged. "Must be nice to have parents so why would you run from them?" She started at the lake.

"Because they broke a promise." Was all I replied. "Well I don't know what type of promise it was but take it from me. Promises are just words. You have to make it come through yourself. You should be happy they even promised something I've never been promised anything at all." She kept looking at the lake as some ducks came paddling by.

She stood up and went towards it throwing some of her food in the water for them to eat. She came back to the bench after feeding them.

"Maybe but this promise was something that I alone can't fulfill." I said as I watched her. "How so? Oh I'm sorry if I'm being to noisy. It's just it's been a long time since I had any conversation with someone." She said as she took a little bit from her food.

"Don't your adoptive parents talk to you?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Only to tell me to get lost for the day as always." She replied.

"Is that why you brought food with you." I asked and she nodded. "Well I made it myself because otherwise I would starve." She spoke.

"You can't go home for the entire day?" I asked her really curious and bit sad that she has to go through that. "Yea but I prefer to be out here. I'm here everyday all day long if I don't have to pick up anything for them." She closed her food box and put it away.

"Then I'll know where to find you." I said as she chocked on her saliva. "Are you okay?" I asked as she was coughing.

"I'm fine now but why would you want to find me?" She asked me really surprised. "Because I need a friend. Who has an honest opinion and tells the truth always." I smiled at her.

"Don't your friends tell you the truth?" She asked me. "Well they usually just say what I want to hear or agree with my parents because there's no going against them." I spoke and she frowned.

"Those aren't good friends at all. Even though I have never had any friends you should always support your friends even I know that much." She frowned again.

"So how about it will you be my friend?" I asked her and she gave me this beautiful gummy smile. "I would love to be your friend. But it takes time to become one's friend. We have to get to know each other better. We can't just be friends in 123." She spoke and I nodded.