Promise:D

SKSKS it's been forever and I apologise for that it's been like almost a month I think?! I'm so sorry anyways I'll update now it's Sunday tomorrow I'm going to an amusement park and Tuesday school starts:( YEET so enjoy id say~

-
-
-
The next day I woke up and I felt my eyes where dry and my blanket was tear stained. Did I cry last night?

I felt so sad for that poor soul I keep hearing. Did I unconsciously cry for him? Is it because I feel for him? But I don't know him but why does my heart ache for him?

I shrugged it of and got up and got dressed. I went to the dinner room and saw the boy and his little sister seated at the table.

I smiled at them. "Thank goodness your both alright! I was so worried about you to." I said and smiled at them.

"It's all thanks to you your majesty." The boy replied. I laughed. "It's my duty to help my people and please don't be so formal with me!, after all we're still kids we can be informal with each other. So just call me Jennie, but shhh keep it a secret." I said and winked.

"What's your name?" I asked them both. "Ah I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my little sister Joohyun." He introduced.

"Such pretty names. Say what where you doing out there? It's a dangerous place." I said as I took a some bread.

"We were playing and well we didn't pay attention to our surroundings and suddenly my sis fell down that cliff and I jumped after her." He explained.

"Where you practicing magic?" I asked curiously. They both nodded. "Oh what magic do you practice?" I asked excited

"Ah my sister practices water magic and I practice ice and water magic." He said.

"Wah so cool I also practice 2 kinds of magic well I was born with 2 kinds of magic. Fire magic and flower magic!" I said.

(A/N watch ashes of love and you'll know what type of magic I mean they have:D)

We continued to talk and eat the delicious breakfast. They went home afterwards but we said we would play together.

We met up and played almost everyday and without realising it weeks even months and years passed as soon as they came.

I've been having a lot of fun and the voice I once heard was no more. I don't know what happened to that voice who seemed so sad, but I always believed she woke up and they are living happy ever after!

I'm also starting to feel different towards Tae. I always wanna be around him no matter what. I feel safe whenever I'm with him. I don't know.

Could it perhaps be that I like like him? I shook these thoughts from my mind. Mom wouldn't approve. She doesn't like that fact I'm friends with him. But she's happy I'm having fun and that I have friends.

-
-
-

Today I'm meeting with her again and I have a surprise for her. I'm sure she'll love it! I was super excited and I saw her already waiting for me.

"Your majesty look at what I can do." I shouted excited. She laughed and nodded her head. I moved my hands and a flower created of water appeared.

It was huge and she was surprised and happy. "It's for you." I said smiling. "Really?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Omg thank you so much." She said happily as she took the huge flower made of water with her magic.

"I'll treasure it in my soul." She said as the flower disappeared. She smiled and walked over to me.

She leaned her face closer to mine and planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed a bit and was flustered.

"Thank you so much I love it." She smiled.

"I'm glad you love it and it's no problem." I smiled back at her.

-
-
-

"Hey Tae lets make a promise." I said. His head went up and he looked at me. "What promise?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Let's promise to always be there for each other. No matter what we won't part. We will always stay together!" I said.

He smiled and blushed a little. "Hm I like that." He brought up his hand and stuck out his pinky. I did the same and we connected our pinkies and sealed our promise with a stamp with our thumbs. "Promise." We both said.

We were both smiling. "Tae you know we have our ups and downs. But besides everything I just can't get you out of my head." I started of.

I was laying on the grass and he came and layed beside me. "It's the same for me. Whatever I try I can't get you out of my head. But I don't mind you being in my mind all the time." He spoke and that made me blush.

"I-." I couldn't form my sentence. He laughed. "Your to cute you know." He said and that made my face turn as red as a tomato.

"Yah stop that I'm not cute. I'm pretty." I said and playfully hit him. He chuckled. "Your cute and beautiful and even gorgeous no word can discribe ur beauty." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know why my heart beats faster and just skipped a beat when you said that." I said. He turned around and looked at me.

I also turned to my side. "Wait I think I know why it does that. It's because I like you. I like you a lot Kim Taehyung." I said really nervous and shy.

He smiled the most beautiful boxy smile. "I like you to Kim Jennie." He said and brought his face closer and kissed my nose. I felt his soft lips and it made me feel like I'm in heaven even tho he just kissed my nose.

But for now I felt happy. "Tae we've been friends for 10 years do you think we were bound to like each other and be together like this?" I asked him.

"Hm I think it's fate that brought us together. Even if that day I decided to not go there with my sister. We were bound to meet eventually. But we wouldn't have all our history together because we would meet later." He spoke.

"Yea your right. But I'm glad you went out that day. Because now we share all our history together and are meant to be forever and there's nothing we don't know about one another." I said and I layed my head on his chest. He smiled and started stroking my hair.

(A/n this song is just so sad and filled with love lmao it kinda discribes there love for one another and you should listen to it!)

Also did you enjoy this chapter? It was a surprise to myself to that I would update now ahahah!