Childhood

#uneditedshits:)
I'll try and update as much as I can seeing after next week I have to go back to work and when September comes I have school again:)

"Jennie! Jennie please wake up soon." A voice called me as I was in a white void. I looked around but I couldn't see anything but whiteness.

"Hello?!" I yelled hoping someone would respond to me. "Jennie please come back soon." The voice said.

"Come back to where?" I asked but no response. I was confused. This voice knew my name and told me to come back but to where?

"Who are you?" I asked but yet again no response. "How do you know me?" I asked but yet again no response.

Suddenly everything started to shake and fade away. That's when I woke up to seeing my moms face.

"Oh goodmorning Mommy." I smiled at her. "Good morning dear. Oh are you alright sweetie your sweating did you have a nightmare or something?" She asked me worried.

"Mm no. But mommy I did hear a voice. It was from a man." I said. She looked at me worried. "And what did this man say?" She asked me.

"He said Jennie! Jennie please come back and please wake up soon." I told her. "Did the man say anything else?" She questioned me.

I shook my head. "Well hunny if the voice returns you tell me immediately okay?" She asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. She also gave me a smile.

"Good girl now get out of bed and let's get you into a nice hot bath hm?" She spoke. "Okay." I replied to her and got out of the bed.

I walked over to my bathroom and mommy opened the tub and let the water go into the tub.

-
-
-

(She's 6 now)
"Someone help me!" A strange voice yelled. I ran towards the voice with my handmaidens following me.

It lead us to a cliff. I looked down to see a boy dangling with another girl. He couldn't use his powers because he would fall otherwise.

"Ah don't worry I'll save you." I said as I moved my hands (a/n like how they use magic in ashes of love 😌)

My magic moved out of my hands and I pushed my hands forward to go the boy and girl. It circled around then and lifted them up placing on the ground next to me.

"Are you alright?" I asked the boy was conscious and holding the girl. "Yes thank you. You saved me and my little sister." He spoke and gave me a smile.

I saw that they were both injured. I looked at my handmaiden and I waved them over. "Please take them back to my doctor to get those wounds treated." I spoke.

"Yes your majesty." They bowed and went to the two laying on the floor. The boy his eyes widened. They helped the boy stand and carried the girl and left.

I let out a sigh and turned on my heels and walked back to the castle. I enjoyed the view and the flowers in the field.

I arrived back in the castle as the doors opened for me and they bowed. I nodded my head at the guards.

"Mother, father." I bowed to them. "I want to ask you something." I spoke. They nodded gesturing me to continue.

"There needs to be a barrier by the cliff. A boy and his little sister almost died. If it wasn't for me to save them, they would've fallen and died." I spoke.

"Very well consider it done dear, those cliffs are indeed dangerous." My father spoke. I smiled at him and bowed.

I walked away towards my room and jumped in my bed. I took my journal and wrote in it.

Dear (in)mortal

Today I met this boy and his little sister. They were hanging from a cliff and almost fell. But I saved them and he thanked me. He's rather handsome.

I also talked to dad to get a magic barrier infront of those cliffs for people there safety. After all I'm the princess and I need to look out for my people.

Even tho I'm only 6 years old immortals have always told me I'm very wise for my age and that I would make a great queen!

I can't wait to see how I will become when I grow up. I will always do what my parents ask and I will love them forever;)

Jennie~*

I closed my journal and put it away again and I got ready for bed. After I was ready I quickly dove in my soft bed and fell asleep shortly.

"Jennie it's been 5 months already please come back...."

"I beg you please come back." That same voice that I heard when I was 3. But it sounded so broken and hurt.

This person didn't get much rest at all. What does he mean 5 months? It's been 3 years since I've heard him last.

"Who are you?" I tried talking to him again. ..... No response.

He let out a sigh. "Jennie... please don't let the car accident kill you. Please come back to me." He pleaded.

"I don't know who you are or whatever a car accident is but I can see your hurt and I don't know what to do or say cause you can't hear me." I said very sad as I heard him sniffling.

SKKSKS a shorter chapter then usual lmao but I hope you enjoy it:)

Love you lots