Picknick

So yea I'm dead! I like dunno what to say I mean I never thought I would get this much on a book that's ongoing YK! But like thank you so much! I love all you silent and non silent readers so much! I mean it from the bottom of my heart!!! But now ...

So yea I'm dead! I like dunno what to say I mean I never thought I would get this much on a book that's ongoing YK! But like thank you so much! I love all you silent and non silent readers so much! I mean it from the bottom of my heart!!! But now let's continue shall we:)

-
-
-
I chuckled at his behaviour. He smiled at me and then started to also laugh.

"Anyways let's go and search we've got a lot of books to cover." He spoke and I nodded.

I looked at the big bookshelves. I let out a sigh. "Where are we even gonna start?" I asked him. He let out a sigh as well.

"Okay so you take the right half and I take the left one okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

He went to the left side and started moving his finger over the covers of the books and taking a few out.

I turned to my half and let out yet another sigh. This is gonna take forever. I didn't waste anymore time and walked to the shelves.

These are all books about myths and legends. Basically all fantasy. I looked up at the many books that were above me.

This is gonna take forever. But let's not waste anymore time and let's get started.

I scanned the titles of the books and took a few that sounded interesting and could maybe help us. After I had a while I sat down and opened the first one called "myths of the gods"

It sounds pretty interesting and maybe it can explain something about that dream I had.

I opened it and got to the summary and the chapter list thingy.

1. All known myths
2. List of gods
3. Myths about the world
4. The Phoenix
5. Affects and effects
6. Memory retrieval
7. Gods that exist in the human realm
8. Greatest love trail between the Phoenix and water dragon

(A/n remember these titles of the chapters well it may be important later on.)

All these titles seemed so interesting and intriguing. But maybe later to read now let's go to affects and effects!

I skipped to those pages and started reading it.

Affects and effects!

Affects are what can cause effects. Effects can cause something and affects have a cause.

Gods can be affected by many things. It can cause effects. For example a spell gone wrong can cause major effects to the body and brain.

It can also affect the way you live and your magic. There are certain spells that can cause brain damage and can cause effects such as memory loss.

It affects your power use and sometimes your immortal life line. There are also causes which can make you mortal and live for 7 life times but as reincarnations.

All memories will be lost but immortals can alter the reincarnations life path. They can change your fate making your life bad or good. Letting you know ur memories.

However this spell is called amour de mort. Love or death. The spell is mostly used for 2 lovers who cannot be together.

Wether it's faith or family who doesn't want them to be together. However they can only live 7 lifetimes and after the 7th if they do get together and they don't get back to heaven they will die.

In most cases both of them have died because they didn't remember anything and didn't get back to heaven into there original immortal state.

There can be side affects such as loss of power at first or headaches or fragile body. Quick death and to continue.

There are ways to get those memories back but none are known so far because it's never happened again. Most of the ones returned to the immortal state have been brought back by there parents or there friends.

If you have this problem we suggest you try whatever you can to find a immortal who can help you or bring back your memories.

This book is kinda weird but it does sound familiar. I don't know what to do about this. I looked at my phone and saw a lot of time went by.

"Hey Tae." I called out. I heard a hum gesturing me to continue talking. "It's kinda late why don't we go for a picnic seeing it's such a beautiful day." I spoke and I saw him get up.

"That sounds like a great idea." He smiled and I got up as well. I smiled to and went to get food ready for the picnic.

After a while I got back and saw him looking out of the window in the library. "You ready?" I asked him and he nodded and walked towards me.

I walked out of the library and we walked towards the front door of the castle. We got outside and we walked towards the park.

We sat down on the grass next to some beautiful flowers. I pulled out the blanket and put it open on the floor.

We sat down and I started getting everything out of the basket and placed them on the blanket. He looked at the distance. The wind blew and the flowers started rustling together with the leaves.

We started eating our lunch. It was a quiet but delicious lunch. The sky was pretty and the air was clean and fresh.

"This is delicious." He complemented. "I'm glad you enjoy it. I made it in a rush." I spoke.

He looked at me. "You made this? Wow this is awesome. You should teach me to cook someday to." He smiled at me.

"Sure." I smiled at him. He smiled back and he got up. He took my hand and jerked me up and he started running to some place taking me with him.

We were in a beautiful place. We stood between a whole circle of cherry blossom trees and beautiful flowers on the floor.

The wind started blowing hard and the petals of the cherry blossoms and flowers started flying around us creating this beautiful scene.

My heart started beating a little faster and I was happy and taken by surprise by the beauty of this moment.