End note

Okay okay so I have to explain some things that I wrote like the profecy haha.

Um so basically the profecy was a prince falling in love with a girl who would crumble his entire world but would help him find what he's been looking for the most.

In his case true love and his parents^^ and also his world was torn apart when he was apart from her in his 7 reincarnations.

Um his parents let's get into that haha. His parents are king and queen of Iceland. It's basically a separate realm in the gods realm.

If you have watched ashes of love which this is kinda inspired on you'll know what I mean. But yea it's basically a place with ice and stuff which explains why Tae has ice magic.

Um His mother has ice power and his father has 2 his mother of his father was the floral goddess and his father of his dad was an ice immortal. So this is how Sooyoung became a floral I immortal. She will take over the flower realm. While Tae is going to take over the Ice realm aka Iceland ( ik very original)

But he's also gonna become king of the whole I immortal realm because he's gonna marry Jennie. The princess of the immortal realm. She's daughter of the Phoenix queen. Which gives her the Phoenix immortal. Her dad who wasn't much in the picture was a water immortal so she has a little bit of water immortal in her so she's not particularly weak against water and can use it to.

Now I'll explain the situation of Tae's mother the queen. You see she isn't his real mother hit his adoptive mother. As I mentioned in previous chapter he's the missing prince of Iceland and Sooyoung is the missing princess of Iceland.

A long time ago like a very long time ago. They age differently and much slowlier then us. Anyways there was this person who was in line for the throne but then the king and queen had kids YK and since it was a boy Tae would be 1st in line for the throne and Sooyoung 2nd and that would make gabe 3rd in line.

Knowing it was a position that would never give him anything he decided to do something about it. He had 2 ice birds kidnap the siblings and disappear. They were supposed to be killed by the birds but a brave woman shot it down and carred for the 2 siblings. There mother the queen.

Ofc taes real parents arrested him and placed him in the dungeon. He himself had no clue what happened to the siblings. So even now he's still rotting in jail wondering how he got caught and how the throne will never be his.

So Yea his royal sister Yoohyeon and Jiu I think haha are fairies:) there the nieces of Tae's adoptive mother Yoonjae ( idk if I named her or not)

They helped take care of him every single time. They used there magic to give them a lil help on retrieving there memories in their 7th life because they were tired of seeing them suffer. His friend didn't pay a significant role bc I simply forgot to add them and hated switching so many pov's:)

The traitors name is Jake and he is working for a secret organisation an evil organisation to overthrow the rule of the king and queen and make them the rulers. Most of the members are from the shadow realm. A dark and mysterious place filled with mostly evil people and criminals. They are rulled by a vicious king and queen with his daughter and 2 sons.

Jakes rotting in jail for now😎.

I think this is everything that needed to be explained? Haha if I forgot anything just comment:)

Now my thank you note!

Hello lovely readers!

Tysvm for reading this story for giving it a change for voting or commenting. I hope you enjoyed this bumpy and kinda unlogical story but I'm very happy if you stuck with me till the end. Here we are the end. Ah I feel a sense of accomplishment and sadness. This is a story that gave me much love and happiness. I thank you all once again for riding this heck of a ride with me. The road was bumpy but we made it out alive!

I'm not sure if I should tell you this. It was kinda a surprise but oh well. I'm considering making a second book it would be called destiny most likely. It would be more about the secret organisation Sooyoung and new friends and old ones coming together to defeat this evil. Starring none other then Taennie the epic king and queen duo who soar the realms as victors and loved ones! If you want it just say so;)

I love you all so very muchhhh!!!