Down memory hill we go

"Push your majesty." The doctor said as the woman screamed and used all her strength to push the infant.

She clutches the sides of the bed and with a loud scream and final push she pushed the infant out of her womb.

The doctor held the baby in his arms as he wiped her clean. "It's a girl your highness." He gave her a smile. As the woman looked at her beautiful daughter she collapsed.

I woke up to a crying sound. I looked in the room and there I saw the crib where my beautiful angel was in.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the crib. I had some trouble getting up tho. My legs where a bit wobbly.

I glanced over it and there I see my beautiful angel laying there crying. I quickly brought my arms up to the crib and grabbed her.

I held her in my arms and rocked her softly and hummed to her. "Shh my sweet angel dont worry mommy is here, she's always here no matter what. I'll take care of you forever." I whispered to her.

She stopped crying and a smile was plastered on my face. "My beautiful angel I'll make sure no one hurts you." I whispered to her as I planted a kiss on her squishy little cheek.

I kept rocking her gently in my arms until her little eyes closed again and she was fast asleep.

I placed her back in the crib and watched her sleep peacefully. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I went back to my bed and closed my eyes thinking about how she would look when she grows up.

"Mom." My gorgeous daughter called my name. "Yes dear?" I replied.

"I want a new dress and new shoes!" She whined. "But sweetie I just got you a new dress yesterday is something wrong with it?" I asked.

"That dress was so yesterday I want a new one. One for today. I want a new dress for each day. I can't wear the same things twice." She yelled.

"But hunny you don't need a new dress for each day." I tried to reason with her. "Eh mom you don't love me anymore." She started crying.

"NoNo I still love you and I always will." I said. "If you did you would get me new dresses for each day." She pouted.

"Ah fine fine sweetie." I caved in. She had the biggest smile on her lips and hugged me tight. "Thank you mom. Love ya." She said and left.

I woke up from my dream all sweaty and my heart beat was increasing.

I looked at the crib. "You better not turn out like that." I spoke and shook my head.

The day continued and it was tiring. She cried a lot and I had to feed her like 5 times a day. I had to change her a lot.

But at the end of the day she was sleeping peacefully. Everyday is gonna be like that I'll be dead soon.

On top of that I still have my duties as queen that I need to fulfill. I sure have a busy daily schedule.

I still need to have time for my husband the king. Ah so much to do I need to find a way to mix it all.

Dear angel

It's your mommy. Today is day 1 after you were born. You were such a handful today. It was exhausting today but I didn't really know what I was in for. I mean I did but I didn't think it would be this tiring. Not that I ever regret my decision to have a child. Your everything I could ever want and dream for and I know it already. I promise you this my lil angel. I'll protect you no matter what. I'll make sure no one ever hurts you. I'll make sure you will be happy all the time and have a beautiful smile on your face. Your my precious angel and I'll do anything for you.

Much love
Your mommy ~

I closed the journal and put it away. I went to my bed and I fell instantly in sleep. I was more tired than I thought.

-
-
-

"Excuse me are you Jennie's family?" The doctor asked us. Yuna nodded her head.

"Tell me how is she doctor?" Yuna asked him. "She's okay for now. The surgery was a success. She's still in a critical condition and is currently in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up."

"In cases like this it's really up to the patient. However we will monitor her very close until she's completely stable." He said.

"Doctor can we see her?" I asked impatiently. He looked at me. "She's in the ER now and she will be transferred shortly to a room and afterwards you can visit her. It won't take long."

"In 10 minutes Max you can all peacefully visit her. We have the done our part now the hardest part is up to your daughter let's pray she wakes up soon." He said

We all nodded and he left and the nurses started moving equipment and then a bed came out of the ER and there I saw her.

It was only a quick glance tho because they moved her to the room. After a while a nurse came to us.

"Your daughter is in room G5 you can visit her but be calm. The doctor has told you she's in a coma and critical condition. So please talk to her that usually helps coma patients to wake up sooner cause they hear familiar voices." She said

We all nodded and made our way towards hospital room G5. We arrived there and stood before the door.

With heavy hearts we opened the door and went inside. There she was in a hospital gown in a room with that device that helps her breath but yet she looked so peacefully. The bruises and stitches made her look even more beautifully.

SKSKKS
Omg what's happening?! Idk nan molla😭 lmaooo hope you enjoyed
Love y'all lots