Ball pt 1

I was getting worried the ball was tomorrow and I had no clue what to do

I was getting worried the ball was tomorrow and I had no clue what to do. I mean Sua was gonna take care of everything but still. I don't know.

-

Sua
Hey love tomorrow is the day. Meet me in the park at 10:30AM.

Jennie
Okay.

Sua
Don't be nervous love. Everything will be fine;)

Jennie
....okay.

-

I went to sleep with nerves wrecking me till I barely had any sleep. Like for real I had no clue that a ball could be so nerve wracking when it's not even started yet.

-

I woke up as usual at 6AM. Well these days I wake up at 6AM. I got myself ready doing my morning routine. I made breakfast and ate some. After that my foster family came and also ate.

-

I went outside and walked to the park. I sat on the bench. The bench that brought me so much luck. Also a bit of misfortune but most of all luck.

It gave me peace and happiness. It showed me the beauty of life and nature. Even the city looks beautiful when you see it at some point.

Nature is the most beautiful gift we ever received and humanity destroys it. But that's besides the case.

I glanced up to see Sua walking towards me or at least I think that's Sua. She was wearing all black. She wore a black coat, sunglasses and a black hat.

"Jennie let's go." I nodded knowing it was Sua. Okay so all the other days she comes here with no disguise but today she does.

"Okay so I'm disguised today because I'm acting as my stylist does and I said I had an assistant. So wear these." She threw me sunglasses and a coat.

I quickly put them on while we were walking. It was silent on our way there. But it wasn't awkward silence it was enjoyable silence.

-

We arrived at the castle gate. "Ahh Miss Soo and this must be your assistant please come in." The guard said as Sua nodded and the gates opened.

We walked inside and the garden alone took me by shock. Imagine what the inside must do. It'll probably give me a heart attack.

-

We walked inside the big castle. I was right it almost gave me a heart attack. The paintings on the wall. The big carpets on the floor.

The ancient decor. This was just the entrance hall. Imagine what the rest of the castle looks like.

-

We walked through halls and they all looked really modern. "Only the entrance hall gives of that ancient vibe you know." Sua commented.

-

We entered a room that looked like it was a dressing room. "Okay now sit down we gotta make you look even more beautiful then you already are." She winked at me.

-

I say myself down on this chair taking of the coat and sunglasses. She took a brush and started combing my hair.

After that she made it wet and started washing it. She shampooed it and rinsed it with hot water.

She then blow dryed it and brushed it again. She put on a face mask on my face. She made me wear this bath robe.

I had to go into the bath tub. She gave me this very delicious smelling shampoo and I washed myself with it.

After I got out of the tub I dried myself of with a towel. She then made me lay down on this table while she was putting olive oil on my skin and started massaging it.

It felt so good and relaxing. I didn't even realise that time had flown by. It was almost time for the ball.

She gestured me to sit back again on the chair. She brushed my hair again. She started braiding it. She braided it into a french braid.

She then proceeded to do my makeup. Blue eye liner blue eye shadow and blue lipstick. She then showed me that beautiful dark blue dress that I fitted to wear.

She also gave me the heels. "Put it in ill be back in a few minutes when I'm done getting ready myself." She said and left.

I put on the dress and I looked in the mirror. I looked like a princess. I was stunned at the work she did. She made me hardly unrecognisable.

I put on the shoes and I heard a knock. "It's me love Sua are you ready?" She asked me. I walked to the door and opened it.

Her mouth fell open of shock. "Omg I did such an amazing job but honestly it's just you who pulls it of perfectly now let's go you have a prince to dance with." She smiled and walked me towards the ball room.

-

This time my mouth fell wide open. The ballroom was so pretty and beautiful. A lot of beautiful woman were dancing with beautiful gowns on and beautiful men. But only one caught my eye.

KIM TAEHYUNG

TO BE CONTINUED LOVES;)