BALL PT2

-
-
-

ONLY ONE CAUGHT MY EYE

KIM TAEHYUNG

I was nervous as fuck. I fidgeted with my fingers. "Hey it will be alright just go to him." Sua said and pushed me towards him, before I could reject.

I slowly walked towards him. I was a nervous wreck. I almost tripped when I got closer to him. I managed to save my ass and continued walking.

But when I almost reached him I fell over my own feet. I closed my eyes and expected to feel the cold ass floor and embarrassment coming from the laughter.

But instead I felt strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Taehyung. "Oh shit." I let out.

He looked at me. "Jennie?" He asked me and i shyly nodded my head. He pulled me in a hug while still holding me.

"How did you get in here?" He asked me. "Sua helped me." I admitted. "Figures but now let's talk while we dance."

"May I have this dance Kim Jennie?" He asked as he held out his hand for me. "You may." I spoke as I grabbed his hand.

The music started playing when he took my hand and we started dancing. We swayed with the beat of the slow and beautiful music.

The others also started to dance with there partners. I saw Lisa and her boyfriend I think he was handsome.

I saw Sua dancing with someone. A rather tall and handsome man with blonde hair.

(NOW IM IN YHE MOOD TO WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN SKSKKD)
(Just pretend Jennie is Cindy and Taehyung the prince and the others are dancing;))

"Now you look gorgeous." He said and that made me blush a bit. "Thanks you look handsome yourself." I said in one go with a straight face.

"Mhm I know I am. Now anyways tell me. Why did you not come and said we couldn't be friends anymore?" He asked me as we kept swaying on the beat.

"Um do I really have to tell you?" I asked not really wanting to tell him.

"Jennie please tell me." He gave me this cute ass look and I can't refuse that.

"okay fine I met your mother on the day you were supposed to show me the castle and stuff was said." I spoke.

"Of course my mother has something to do with this. Listen Jen don't listen to what my mom said okay. She's just tryna look out for me." He explained.

"Don't run away Jen. But I get my mom so I'll just sneak you in or I'll sneak myself out." He said

"Are you serious? But what if we get caught she won't let you continue with the deal you made." I said.

"She won't. Trust me I've done this before with Lisa and Jungkook. They never got caught until they confessed." He spoke with a smirk.

"O-okay then. Sua will be thrilled." I smiled. "Why?" He asked me. "She thinks she's my fairy godmother." I rolled my eyes and tae started laughing.

"Ah son i see your having fun with this beautiful lady. Hello dear I'm Miyoung Kim." She spoke.

I bowed quickly to her. "Your majesty." I spoke very polite. "And your name dear?" She asked me.

"Ah this is Jen Mom." Tae spoke for me. "Ah well lovely name dear I hope to see you here again soon." She spoke and left.

"Wait what she didnt recognise me at all?" I asked him shocked. "Nope my mom has this thing when where commoners wear makeup there totally unrecognisable for her. So this is the perfect thing so you can come over a lot now." He smiled at me.

"Okay so I have to buy makeup for myself and put that one every time
I wanna come here." I said.

"Yes but don't worry I'll ask Sua to send you stuff and tutorials and stuff." He winked at me.

We continued to dance and sway on the  rhythm of the music. The evening was magical.

"Kook this is Jennie. But when my mother's around pls call her Jen." He asked.

"Ah so your the famous Jennie I've heard so much about. I'm Jeon Jungkook it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He bowed and kissed my hand.

"A-ahaha thanks I guess." I smiled at him. Lisa came and she gave me a hug. "Ive missed you and I'm glad you told him." She said. KSKSKDKDND so sweet omg.

"Aw I missed you to lisa."I smiled at her. Tae introduced me to all his friends and I got to meet Sua her big brother who seems very nice.

"Jen these are my sisters Jiu and Yoohyeon." He introduced them to me. "Omg your so pretty no wonder Tae can't shut up about you." Yoohyeon said.

That made me blush a little but I hid it. "Don't mind her. But you are gorgeous tho." Jiu complimented me.

"Ah thank you but you guys are gorgeous as well." I complimented them back and they gave me a heartfelt smile.

~

Jennie was having fun. She was smiling and she looked absolutely gorgeous. At first I thought it was her but I wasn't sure. I saw her move towards me and then she slipped but I caught her and then I was sure when I heard her voice.

The most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I danced with her and it felt magical like something in a Fairytale.

She looked gorgeous with that dress on. The makeup suited her but she looks as beautiful with or without it.

I had this kinda euphoric feeling when I saw her and danced with her. I don't know what it is however I like this feeling.

I can't wait to see more of her. I'll probably make her come everyday and have fun with her and the guys.

Yes I'm looking forward to it. I want to be by her side and make her happy. She is my best friend~

-
-
-

Okay so I know it's been a whole while since I last updated it's not cause I'm busy with school work or anything it's just I joined this ent on Instagram and it's filled with crackheads myself included 😂 and what can I say it takes away a lot of my time. Ahem 2:30AM I got to bed to awake at 5AM👀. So yea I just forget to update or it's way to late to update YK! BUT THANKS ANYWAYS FOR THE 500+ READS ON THIS BOOK LOVE YALL A LOT:)