bonus chapter

So after like almost 3 years I'm back with a bonus chapter for this. I recently realised that since I scrapped the sequel y'all were kinda left with a weird ending. So I'm gonna give you this very long awaited bonus chapter to give you some decent closure I suppose? Anyways let's get into it.

___

Taehyung and I have been together for years now. Today we are finally going to visit the Iceland's. Taehyung's home, where his true family resides.

We wanted to go there sooner but we had to focus on rebuilding my realm, get everything in order and we finally got married. I officially got crowned queen and Taehyung as king. We stopped the impending invasion of the shadow realm and made peace with them.

We have had a lot on our plate but everything worked out great! The lands are all at peace and support Taehyung and I.

"So according to the legend, I was kidnapped a long time ago and a create devastating curse fell upon the lands. I'm the only one who can break that curse right?"

"Yes according to all the history and research I've done along with Rose."

Taehyung glanced at you and kissed your forehead holding you close to him. "How am I supposed to break this curse I know nothing off?" He whispered in your ear.

"We will figure this out together, don't worry Love, we can do this as long as we are together." You smiled at him.

"Ah I'd be so lost without you Jen." He smiled back.

___

Cold air enveloped the both of you as you arrived at the Iceland's. To say it was icy and cold was an understatement. The only one who wasn't affected by the freezing winter breeze was your husband Taehyung.

"Well seeing as you aren't affected by this weather we can for sure confirm you are the lost prince." You chuckled.

He slipped his hand in yours and intertwined his fingers with yours, his thumb rubbing soothing circles against your hand.

You walked toward the big ice like structure which you assumed was supposed to be the castle before all this. Even for the Iceland's it's not supposed to be this icy and frozen.

___

Taehyung pushed the big ice doors open as you couldn't touch it our your hands would become an icicle. The doors opened with a loud crack and you both entered it. It felt a little warmer inside the ice castle then it did outside.

Taehyung had already handed you his cloak which made things a bit more bearable for you but you were still freezing your digits off.

"Hello?" Taehyung called out into the vast void of the castle. Nobody answered. "Maybe we should go explore the castle?" You suggested and he nodded and you both walked up the stairs.

You turned right and walked to the end of the hall which held the throne room, Taehyung pushed the door open and you both went inside. But what you saw shocked you. There were statues of ice all around the room positioned in the most unnatural way.

You let out a gasp. "These must be your parents and their friends?"

"They are solid ice, what do I do Jen?" He asked as tears made their way down his cheeks. "Oh love, we will figure it out. Don't cry it's gonna be okay." You consoled him by cupping his cheeks and kissing away his tears.

He smiled at you softly as he leaned into your touch. You glanced around the room and saw the crown and a golden septor lay on the throne.

"That's weird."

"What is?"

"Everything in here is frozen but the crown and septor aren't." You pointed out and Taehyung opened his eyes to look at it. "You're right that's very peculiar." He backed out of your touch and walked towards the throne.

He barely touched the crown before it emitted a bright glow and before you could even fathom what happened a woman stood before you. She looked quite young but her eyes reflected her true age. She was no young lady.

She gasped and held her hands before her mouth whilst looking at Taehyung. "It couldn't be, oh could it be? My beautiful sweet baby. Taehyung?" The woman cried as Taehyung's eyes went wide. He nodded and the woman immediately hugged him.

"It's me your mother, oh you have finally come back home. You can save us and break this curse."

"What exactly happened?"

"Well it's not a pretty tale. You were kidnapped by your uncle, he wanted to take the throne and that could only happen once you were out of the picture. But of course seeing as you left to soon while you were still going through the birth ritual. Your powers were connected to the heart crystal and when you left, everything froze in its place until you came back."

"You must complete the ritual and only then will everyone defrost and will the Iceland's be as beautiful as it was back then."

"How did you not get frozen?" You interjected.

She cocked her head and looked at you. "Before it could reach me I hide in the crown and septor for many years. It kept me protected and I would only be free if my son came to free me, may I ask who are you ?"

"Ah mom this is my wife Queen Jennie."

"Wife? Oh the daughter of sooyoung. I'm not surprised my son snatched up the biggest possible catch there is to obtain. Well I must hold of congratulations and talks of our ancient wedding customs until everyone is freed."

"Follow me to the heart." She nodded her head and walked down the hall, down the stairs and took a left. The both of you followed behind her as quickly as possible.

You arrived at a big round room where a beautiful ice crystal floated and beat out magic. "All you have to do really is place your hand on the crystal and it will do the rest." She hummed as Taehyung followed her instructions.

He placed his hand on the crystal and it started glowing even more brightly. It send out fast beats of magic waves. You could feel the temperature around you rising and the walls of ice began melting away. The beats became more powerful and irregular and you were hit with one.

You felt dizzy and clutched your chest tightly. "Jennie!" Taehyung called as your body felt heavily you toppled over.

"Don't remove your hand yet! It's the cold, she's not used to it, she's fire and the cold has been too brutal for her vital organs. She will be fine once the ice is gone."

Was the last thing you heard before completely blacking out.

TBC in the next and final bonus chapter which will most likely have smut in it.🤷🏻‍♀️