12

"Okay so the ball is in 3 days. So until then you just gotta do what you usually do." She spoke as I nodded.

"Oh let's go drink a smoothie!" She exclaimed not even asking me and dragging me towards the smoothie shop.

"Hai 2 Red velvets oh with extra strawberries for me." She asked the clerk and he nodded.

"Let's sit there." Yet again she dragged but this time to a booth to sit. We talked some waiting for our smoothies.

Finally they arrived and Sua payed. "Sua you really don't have to do all this for me." I spoke softly.

"Oh nonesense Jennie! I told you I'm like your fairy godmother so I'm taking care of you so you can go to the ball. Meet your Prince Charming again and be happy!" She was so happy talking about this.

"But Sua. Taehyung is just a friend! He's not my Prince Charming!" I said a little loudly.

"Kim Jennie! You may not love him but that doesn't mean he isn't your Prince Charming! He makes you happy and saved you from loneliness! That's what your Prince Charming does for you!" She lectured me.

I let out a sigh. "Okay I guess your right." I admitted. She gave me a happy smile. "Good now let's go." She got up still drinking the last bits of her smoothie and then dropping it in the trash.

Mine wasn't even close to empty. Damm she's a fast drinker. I also got up but I took my smoothie with me.

We walked outside the mall with a couple of bags. "Okay so I'll takes these bags to the castle. I'll text you early in the morning in 3 days. Kay?" I nodded she gave me a hug and left.

I put my earplugs in and continued to drink my smoothie. I was walking towards the park and I sat down on the bench again.

I looked up to the sky. I was lost in my thoughts. About everything the sky, the ball and Taehyung.

"So are you gonna tell me why you ditched me?" That familiar voice startled me.

I cocked my head to my left and there was Taehyung. "Uh it's complicated." I responded to his question. Meanwhile I checked out his features.

His blonde hair is now blue. A beautiful shade of darkish blue. His plump lips remained the same. "No I'm not taken that answer. Tell me Jennie. Tell me why you abandoned me." He was so serious.

I gulped. "Taehyung please understand I can't say it. But please trust me. I didn't do it because I had a choice okay. Now I have to go." A sad tone came out of my mouth.

I got up and so did he. "Fine I'll accept that for now. But you better tell me everything soon. When will I see you again?" He asked.

A tiny smirk appeared on my face. "Soon very soon. So just wait and be patient Taehyung." I turned around and started to walk away.

Guess I'll have to tell him the truth soon. Taehyung please don't do anything stupid afterwards.

A/n okay so a short chapter and very boring one. It's just I have a lot of ideas and plots for this book and there are some very short and boring chapters but yea. Also imma update this book once I get back from my hiatus! Which will be in idfk how long lol