Min sua

Earlier that day!

I'm going to visit this girl. I must visit her to know why she suddenly did that. Also because I really think she has a hard life.

I have a feeling Lisa might go to her to talk to her because she can't stand what she did. "Sua you going somewhere?" My older brother asked me.

"Ah Yoongi Yea I am but I'll be back soon don't worry. Love ya." I said and waved goodbye as I saw Lisa walk out.

I quickly walked outside to. I followed her but made sure to keep my distance. We arrived at this beautiful but lonely park. I saw Lisa going towards this bench.

I got as close as possible without being spotted. They where talking and I tried to listen in.

After Lisa ended there conversation and left I was shocked. How could she do that? She was always so sweet to me. I had no clue she could be this mean.

I walked over towards her. Preparing all my courage and acting skills. "Hey are you Jennie?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"Who wants to know?" Oh she's feisty I like that. "Oh I'm Min Sua I'm the sister of a friends of Taehyung's I just wanted to talk and maybe become friends." I spoke and she just stared at me.

"O-Oh a friend of Taehyung's sister. That's uhm cool I guess but why would you want to talk to me?" She stammered.

"Well I heard what happened." I trailed of and heard her sigh. "But I also heard what you told Lisa and I completely understand you and I would've done the same." I gave her smile as she looked at me a bit angry.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop ya know. But yea so what else do you want to talk about Sua?" She asked me pretty curious.

"Uhm Well. So I actually wanted to invite you to this gala that's happening in a few days. It'll be the perfect opportunity to talk with Taehyung again. Seeing as it's a masked gala the queen won't suspect a thing." I said all in one go and catching my breath afterwards.

"W-what?!" Was all she managed to say. I laughed a little. "Look I know you want to talk to him seeing as he's your first friend right. So I want to make it happen for you." I beamed at her.

"Why? Do you want something in return?" She asked me still doubting what I said.

I shook my head left and right. "Mm No no I don't need anything in return I only want to help you because Tae was looking forward to us meeting you. He said you where really funny and not afraid to speak your mind." I looked into her eyes.

"Damm that guy how dare he talk behind my back aish! No fair I couldn't say anything bout him to anyone! No fair!" She whined like a little kid which made me laugh.

"You will get your chance to make him pay for that if you accept my invitation." I basically gave her no choice but to accept and go.

"Well Sua I would love to go and talk to him..." she trailed of. "I don't have anything to wear for such occasions." She admitted the truth.

A smirk grew on my face. "Oh don't worry bout that sweetie! I got you covered no problem. We just have to go shopping!" I exclaimed happily.

"Sua I can't have you buy me a dress seriously I wouldn't and couldn't accept it." She took my hands in hers. "You have to accept it because it's an early/late birthday gift so you have no choice." I was outsmarting her.

She let out a sigh. "Fine I'll accept the dress." She gave me a beautiful gummy smile. "Perfect now I can't go shopping today but I can tomorrow so give me your phone I'll add my number." I said as she got out her phone.

"Your free tomorrow right?" I asked as I was typing in my number. "Mhm I'm free everyday." She said a little sad.

Aish poor girl. I'll change that don't worry you will be happy. "Hey just think of me as your fairy godmother! I really feel like one because I'm helping you reunite with the prince. Like Cinderella. Your the poor girl and the queen is the evil stepmother and Tae is the prince and he's actually the prince to." I laughed and so did she.

"Tell me do you actually clean the house of your adoptive family?" I questioned her. I knew a lot because Tae told us everything he knew about her. To make us like her and we all do. But it all changed when she didn't show or text.

But me and Lisa know the reason and forgave her and aren't mad at her anymore. So I'm sure the others will to. Especially at the gala! Once they see her beauty.

"Yea I do clean the house sometimes but not in dirty rags like poor cindy." She spoke as I chuckled a little.

"Wow this is literally like a real life Cinderella story and not like those movies a Cinderella story where it all happened to but actual life." I was so excited.

She just nodded her head. "So yea call me fairy godmother!" I chuckled and so did she. "Aye." She replied. I gave her her phone back and waved goodbye.

She went back and sat on the bench. Aigoo I really hope this has the ending of Cinderella. That would be to good to be true. But I can only dream. Now I have fairy godmother duty's to fulfill.

I have to find the perfect dress for her. I'll make some calls and get the perfect shoes and then figure out a way to get her here to get ready and everything has to be perfect so she doesn't find out and ruin it!

I can't let this beautiful story wither before it got time to blossom! Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung I'll promise you will both be happy!