Dream

"Someone help me!" A strange voice yelled. I ran towards the voice with my handmaidens following me.

It lead us to a cliff. I looked down to see a boy dangling with another girl. He couldn't use his powers because he would fall otherwise.

"Ah don't worry I'll save you." I said as I moved my hands (a/n like how they use magic in ashes of love 😌)

My magic moved out of my hands and I pushed my hands forward to go the boy and girl. It circled around then and lifted them up placing on the ground next to me.

"Are you alright?" I asked the boy was conscious and holding the girl. "Yes thank you. You saved me and my little sister." He spoke and gave me a smile.

I saw that they were both injured. I looked at my handmaiden and I waved them over. "Please take back to my doctor to get those wounds treated." I spoke.

"Yes your majesty." They bowed and went to the two laying on the floor. The boy his eyes widened. They helped the boy stand and carried the girl and left.

I let out a sigh and turned on my heels and walked back to the castle. I enjoyed the view and the flowers in the field.

I arrived back in the castle as the doors opened for me and they bowed. I nodded my head at the guards.

"Mother, father." I bowed to them. "I want to ask you something." I spoke. They nodded gesturing me to continue.

"There needs to be a barrier by the cliff. A boy and his little sister almost died. If it wasn't for me to save them, they would've fallen and died." I spoke.

"Very well consider it done dear, those cliffs are indeed dangerous." My father spoke. I smiled at him and bowed.

"Jennnieeeeeeeee!!" I felt someone shake me. Everything around me started to rip apart and fade away.

I opened my eyes breathing hard and fast. "Jennie you okay?" Taehyung asked me.

I was confused for a moment. "It was just a Dream." I whispered. "What?" He asked me.

"N-nothing I just had a dream and it seemed so real." I said. "Hm maybe you were to tired I mean you fell asleep watching the movie." He chuckled.

"Oh I did sorry I didn't mean to." I apologised. "It's fine don't worry about it." He smiled, maybe I should ask him.

"Hey Tae you mind if I ask you something?" I asked him. "No go ahead." He replied.

"So I kinda overheard Sua and Yoongi talking when I explored the castle." I started.

"Really what was it about?" He asked me curious. "I'm pretty sure it's about us." I replied. He scrunched his nose upwards.

"What did they say?" He asked me."

"They said something about fate, that we were meant to be together and stuff like that."

"But also that people are trying to prevent that or something like that."

"Really why?"

"I have no clue but there was another man there that I didn't recognise but he definitely knew the both of us."

"How? You have never been here to the castle and talked to other people."

"I know so I'm really suspicious about this whole thing."

"So am I, ill ask around some people to get more information."

"Okay." I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back.

-
-
-

"Yoohyeon you made it to real. She had panic attack!" Jiu scolded me.

"Sorry but it wasn't my intend! She caused it herself her brain did it." I explained it.

"Maybe we shouldn't do it anymore." She spoke. "I think your right about that. But there might be a chance her brain is gonna work again like how it used to and let her see." I bit my nail as I said that.

"I see we have to keep an eye on her then." She said and I nodded my head.

"This feels like a full time job. How long have we been doing this?" I asked her unsure of the answer.

"Way to long Yoohyeon. But we owe to her! After everything she did for us, after all she sacrificed for us we have to help her and keep an eye on her." Jiu sounded so wise.

"I agree."

"Girls is done?"

"Yes it is."

"Good this time we won't listen to them and do what we believe is right I'm counting on you girls."

"We understand and we shall do our best."

She left and I let out a breath. "So much responsibility." I sighed.

Jiu laughed. "Yea but your doing just great." She patted my back and gave me a small smile.

-
-
-

"Find our who was with Sua and Yoongi, report back to me once you do it's very important." I said to Robert.

"Yes sir I understand, I'll try my best." He said as he bowed to me and left.

I promise I'll find out who he is and what he knows and says about me and Jennie.

Maybe he's working with Yuna. I don't know. I'll ask mother if I can find anything.

Maybe this has to do with the prophecy. But I don't know this is killing me. I need answers and soon so I can puzzle things together.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep shortly.

"Your majesty look at what I can do." I shouted excited. She laughed and nodded her head. I moved my hands and a flower created of water appeared.

It was huge and she was surprised and happy. "It's for you." I said smiling. "Really?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Omg thank you so much." She said happily as she took the huge flower made of water with her magic.

"I'll treasure it in my soul." She said as the flower disappeared. She smiled and walked over to me.

She leaned her face closer to mine and planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed a bit and was flustered.

"Thank you so much I love it." She smiled.

A/n you got some answers I hope:) I enjoyed writing this chapter even tho I should probably study for my math exam tomorrow 👀😤