chapter 25

"Is everything everything okay y/n?" My mom asked but looked like didn't really care."Yeah,im just gonna head upstairs." I ran upstairs into my room and placed the clothing bags on my bed. I took out my phone and decided to call the only other person i could go to.

"Hey Josie. Can i come over?"

*Time skip to Josie's house*

"So he walked out? Just like that??" Josie questioned while we were sitting on the couch,under blankets eating ice cream. "Yep." I said with a mouth full of ice cream. "And when he left i shouted out the door fuck you i don't give a fuck about you anyway." I sighed when i saw that there was no more ice cream left. "But you know what...fuck Aidan,i don't need him." I said. "Are you sure?" Josie suggested. "What are you talking about?" I asked Josie and furrowed my eyebrows.
"If you really didn't give a fuck about him then why did you go to Austin's house to get Aidan?"
"Because his mom asked me to."
"And if she didn't? Would you have still gone?"
I hesitated for a bit then answered,"N-Nooo." Josie just lifted up her one eyebrow,knowing that i was talking shit. "Okay fiiiine,i would've still gone."
"See!! You do give a fuck about Aidan!!" She practically shouted in my face. I just sighed and pulled one of the blankets up to my chest. Josie then pulled me into a side hug and i layed my head onto her shoulder. She rubbed my shoulder and spoke up,"I know it really hurt  you seeing Aidan with that girl,i understand exactly how you feel. But he didn't do anything wrong,none of you did. A person can really think that the photo of you and Jordan is something else. He probably felt the exact same way you feel right now." I pulled away and she looked at me,seeing how wide my eye's are causing her to just give a very confused look. "Since when do you speak such wise words?" I spoke up and chuckled a little. "Ugh whatever." Josie said and rolled her eyes. "Just go see Aidan and try to talk things out." Josie said. I nodded and continued to make myself more comfortable on the couch. Josie looked at me with a very irritated expression. "Ohh you mean right now?" I asked. "Yes i mean right now get out!!" Josie shouted and practically pushed me out if her house. When she was done pushing me out of her house she managed to say a simple,"Love you" before slamming the door in my face. "Little bitch" i scoffed and walked to my house since my car was there and i had to drive to Aidan's house. I was going to tell her about earlier on when i was almost about to drown my sorrows with wine but i just couldn't get myself to bring out the words. I wasn't going to disappoint everyone by going back to my old habits.

I actually enjoyed the walk from Josie's house to my house because i got to just clear my head and watch the sunset.
As i came closer to my house i saw Aidan's car standing by the sidewalk and he was walking,on his way to knock on my door. Before he could knock on the door he saw me coming on and just stood there until i got to him. "Where were you?" Aidan asked looking a bit concerned. "I was at Josie's,why you here?" I asked looking a little confused. "I wanted to apologize." Aidan stopped to here what i said to say. "...Ohh." was all i managed to say. "Look,im sorry for overeacting about the photo with you and Jordan,i jumped to conclusions and it was wrong of me. Im also sorry for getting drunk and flirting with that other girl at Austin's house."
"Okay." I said and simply nodded my head. "Okay? Is that all you're going to say?" He asked being slightly annoyed. "What do you expect me to say Aidan?" I asked irritatedly. "Well...do you accept my apology?" He asked slightly raising his voice. "Yes! I accept you're fucking apology Aidan!!" I said raising my voice even louder which caused Aidan to get a bit frightened. "Because that's all i ever do! I accept whatever shit you and i keep coming back to you!" I shouted out of frustration. "W-what do you mean?" Aidan asked softly. "I took you from Maddy's party when i barely even knew you,i dropped my date to come and get you at a junkyard party and today i fought with a girl over you." I said and looked down while putting my hand above my forehead so that Aidan wouldn't see the tears forming in my eye's. "Yeah,so what are you applying to?" Aidan asked. "I keep coming back to you even when i dont want to but i always find myself coming back to you." I said with a cracking voice and with tears running down my face. "Well, why do you keep coming back to me?" Aidan ask again raising his voice. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AIDAN!!" I shouted not caring anymore about the tears coming down my face."I love you soo fucking much and i never felt this way about anyone before! You make me so happy,even when were in arguments i feel like i can't go a day without you! I try my best to control myself but my love for you just keeps growing more overtime and i..." i got got cut off by feeling a pair of lips against mine. I pulled back to see that Aidan had kissed me. "I love you too y/n". Aidan said and cubbed his hand on my hand and pulled me closer by my waist. "I can't go a day without thinking about you,whenever i feel down all i have to do is think about you then i feel like the most happiest person in this world..." i cubbed my hands on his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him so that he could stop talking because it was talking too much. We continued the kiss and Aidan had gripped his hands tightly on my waist and brought me closer to him and i put my hands around his neck. He then put his tongue in and i glady glanced mine with his,it was passionate kiss but also loving. We then heard the front door opening and heard a voice speek up." Ugh...i come outside to watch you two screaming at eachother,but instead i find you two kissing." We quickly pulled back from eachother to see Stacy standing in the doorway with a disgusted look on her face. "Gross!" She snapped before walking back inside leaving the door open. That was kinda embarrassing but I'm glad it happened,I do truly love Aidan so much and i can't afford to loose him,he means the whole fucking world to me.
I turned back to face Aidan,"I guess you should get going." I said softly. He nodded and came in for a hug,which i returned,"But i better get to spend the whole day with you tomorrow." Aidan whispered in my ear. I noded,gave a warming smile and watched him walk to his car before going inside. Stacy was watching TV in the livingroom and still gave me a disgusting look,which i just ignored and went up to my room. I put on my pjs and went to lay in my bed. I decided to scroll a little through Instagram,people were still posting horrible things about me because i 'cheated on Aidan' but i decided not to take much notice of it. I put off my phone and dosed off to sleep.

Thanks soo much for 730 reads,it really means a lot to me. If you like this chapter please vote for it😘