chapter 12

Jordan was still sitting there,he was busy looking down and playing with his hands. The chain was still in the small box on the table. He didnt eat a single thing from his plate. I then walked over to him. I didn't sit down,i stood at the back of my chair,i looked down and said....

"Jordan,i-i had a good time,but i really need to go now." I was still facing down.

"Let me guess,you have to go see Aidan huh?" He looked up at me.

I looked at him,at first i was speechless,i didn't know what to say.

"Ye-yes". I said.

"Of course...i-i should've known! Shit im so stupid!!" He shouted as tears were coming down his face. He then put his hands in his face with his elbows on the table.

"Noo,you're not stupid." I said calmly. He didn't look at me. His hands was still covering his face. "Jordan! Look at me!!" I shouted and took his hands away from his face. I stood opposite him while he was sitting on his chair. I cub both my hands on his cheeks and stared deep into his teary,light hazel colored eyes and said,"You're a wonderful boy. You're smart,funny,caring,loving and such a great person in general. You did all the right things and at the right place and the right time but to the wrong girl. But some day you're going to find a girl as wonderful as yourself,but that girl is not me." I released my hands from his cheeks and stood back up. Tears where streaming down Jordan's face,he looked heartbroken but he gave an understanding look. I gave a faint smile and said,"Im going to give you some time to get over this. And afterwards,im really hoping that we can still be friends,cause i really don't want to loose you as a friend." He looked at me and smiled,"Of cause." was all he said.
I left some money on the table to pay for my meal. I said goodbye to Jordan and left the restaurant.

I got in my car and drove to that junk yard party that Aidan was at,i knew where it was since it's in the ghetto like area. I know where it is because i always went that side to buy my weed and cocaine,so a lot of people already knew me.

*Time skip to the junk yard*

I got out of my car,took my bag and slammed the door closed and locked it. There were so much people at this junk yard. The music was so loud but not too loud,the place reeks of drugs and alcohol. I walked past crowds of people,lots of guys where calling out to me and whistling for me because,well...i did just come back from my date. Eventually i saw Aidan with a group of people. As i got closer i saw he was sitting onside from them with another girl. When i got there,him and the girl were busy making out in this rusty car. I actually got really mad. I tapped Aidan on his shoulder and said,"Come on,you're coming with me." Aidan looked at me,surprised that i actually came all this way to get him. "No". He said. "Where's Jordan huh? Weren't you supposed to be with him?" He asked,giggling a little. I could see he was hurt because of what i did to him,i started feeling a bit guilty. Okay a lot guilty.
The girl he was kissing then stood up infront of me. She had on very dark eye makeup and her hair was a bit bushy, i guess she couldn't find a hair brush. She had on a black high waisted shorts with fishnet leggings, and a red boob-tube top. She came to my face and told me,"Aidan's not going anywhere." I ignored her and faced Aidan again. "I told Jordan that i had to leave,now come on,im taking you home." I told Aidan and took him by his wrist. Just as i started walking the girl pushed me,causing me to leave Aidan's wrist. "Look,i dont want to start any trouble,i just want to take Aidan to his house." I said while getting a bit annoyed.
"Well,thats something Aidan can do by himself,so his staying here with me!!" She shouted in my face as she reached for her shorts pocket and took out her pocket knife.
I started boiling from the inside,my hands started forming into fists, and my face started burning up.
I quickly reached for my pistol in my bag and pointed it to her forehead and i shouted,"Bitch don't you fucking try me. You want to come and keep you all high and mighty when you're just some little slut that needs her pussy rubbed. And if you ever and i mean EVER come up to my face like that again,then i wont hesitate for a second to put a bullet through you're skull."
The girl's was completely shocked and so was Aidan. I put the gun back in my bag and said to the girl,"Leave!" She immediately walked away extremely fast. I looked at Aidan said,"And you are coming with me,now." He shook his head like some scared 5 year old and walked with me to the car.
He got in then as i was driving i asked him where he lives. He looked at me and said,"Can't i stay by you?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion and asked,"What? Why would you want to stay by me?"
"Well,im not drunk but i am high. So i really dont want my parents to see me like this." He replied.
"Ugh,fine! You're lucky my mom's visiting a friend for the weekend cause i dont think she'd like seeing you all fucked up again." I said and drove on.
After a few minutes of silence, Aidan said,"Why y/n? Why did you agree to go on a date with Jordan? I know you dont really like him."
I sighed and said," I don't know,i guess i was so hurt after you dated Maddy,i just thought about hurting you back. Which was a stupid choice because...look at you,this is all my fault."
"No it's not,i was angry because you didn't want to kiss me so i got with Maddy to make you jealous,i put this on myself and i hurt you. It's actually all my fault." Aidan replied back.
"So,we've both made extremely dum choices,and we both regret it. But can we at least still be friends?" I asked.
"No y/n,he said. I can never just be friends with you,i like you too much to just be friends." He said back. "What!!" Was all i was able to say. "Yep,you heard me."was all he said when there was again,complete silence.