The piece of paper

Today was going to be a great day!! I was going to go to the mall with Louis, and we were going to shop, just the two of us and I'm so excited! I get my lazy butt out of the bed and started getting ready.
I took my long hot shower, put on my black t-shirt, leggings, and a red scarf. I put on my eye liner, foundation, and walked downstairs to see Louis and Liam play fighting , they were rolling on the floor and laughing. Harry just gave me a look and hugged me', "I'm sorry you have to live with them,!" He laughed. I laughed with him. Harry hugged me tighter and tighter. "Harry, I'm dying right now." I tried to breath. He laughed slightly but let me go, "sorry snowflake" he said smiling and kissing my hair. He walked up the stairs to the spare bedroom. "What are y'all fighting about now." I asked placing my hands on my hips acting sassy. "Lou she really could be your daughter" Liam laughed . I rolled my eyes at the comment Liam gave me. Louis jumped off of Liam, and ran into me which almost knocked me over. "How's my Snowflake?" He asks.
I shrug and sat in the couch, flipped on the channels, which there was nothing on.
Zayn and Harry sat next to me while Liam Louis and Niall sat on the floor.
"What do you want to do today Snow?" Zayn asks putting his arm around me.
Louis glared at Zayn. I rolled my eyes. "Hmm I don't know, can we go see a movie and go shopping, or something?" I question.
Niall's eyes widen. "Yah we can go see Mokingjay!!! I've been wanting to see that movie since it came out!!" He jumps up and down like a kid.
Liam stands up next to Niall. "Niall, the last time we saw the Hunger Games, you screamed and ran out of the theater because those Tracker Jacker bees were all over that girl. Are you sure you want to see that movie?" He asks.
Niall thought for a moment. "That was a month ago! I want to see that movie so bad!" He yells for joy. I laugh as I watch the whole thing.
Liam shook his head. "Well I want to see Annie!! I heard that it's really funny."
Niall shook his head. "Well I was the one who said what movie I want to go see first. So we should go see that movie." Niall argues.
"Liam, but we have a child that can't watch a PG 13 movie, and Annie is for children, we don't want Snow watch people getting killed." Liam's says.
"Hey!" I say. "I'm almost 15 years old, I've watched movies that are scarier than The Hunger Games." I exclaim.
Louis stands up and sits in the couch next to me and Zayn. "Ladies, ladies, let's not fight about what movie we should see. Why won't we let Snow pick." He says.
All five pairs of eyes were on mine. Ugh are you serious Louis!! Now there will he peer pressure.
Um..... Well I like Annie, but I also want to see Mokingjay really bad. It's really hard to pick when there are five people looking at you waiting for an answer.
Ooh I have an idea!!!
I jumped off the couch and stood in front of the boys. "I came to a conclusion and I decided we should go see both movies! One at night and one in the morning! Then we can go shopping and do whatever we want in those hours." I say crossing my arms and smiling proudly at the wonderful idea I had.
All the boys agreed and we were out of the house and into the car.

*in the car*
"NEW MONEY SUIT AND TIE! I CAN READ YOU LIKE A MAGAZINE! AINT IT FUNNY RUMORS LIE AND I KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT ME SO HEY LETS BE FRIENDS IM DYING TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS!!" Harry yells the lyrics to Blank Space by Taylor Swift.
"Are you serious Harry? You break up with Taylor and you sing a song that could be about you?" Zayn asks.
Harry shrugs. "I don't care if she writes songs about me, I still think of her as a friend." He smiles and started singing again.
I rolled my eyes. "Well, it's not a surprise that he is too nice, he can't even stomp on a bug without crying." I scoff.
Liam and Niall laugh, but Harry glares at me.
"You really had to say that?" He asks.
I grin. "You know I can't say anything nice to someone for a minute. That's just me." I smile innocently.
'Shut up guys and girl, we are at the mall." Louis mocks a Irish accent.
We all unpacked from the car and walked into the warm mall.
"Ooh Steal My Girl is on the radio!" Liam says as we walk through the food court. I laugh.
"Liam we hear that song all the time." I say as we got in the line of Chick-Fil-A.
Liam shrugs. "I know that's because we are Famous!!" He yells which embarrasses me.

After eating our chicken sandwiches, we walked around the shops and Louis decide that I need new clothes because he thought 4,000'pairs of clothes wasn't enough for a Tomlinson. So we shopped and shopped and shopped until we couldn't walk anymore. I held tins of bags from Forever 21, Ambercrombie, PINK, Hot Topic, Target, blah blah blah. I hate shopping, it takes your energy out and you feel so exhausted at the end. I have no idea why girls like to shop.
After putting all of the bags in the van, we all went back in the mall to see Annie and Mokingjay.
Watching Annie was hilarious. Mokingjay seemed depressing but it was a good movie. When we got outside, it was already dark which tells us that it is time for dinner.
Louis didn't feel like making dinner, so we stopped by a Chinese restrahnt and ate there.
We finally got home, and it was time for me to fall on my comfy bed and sleep.
"Louis I'm going to bed okay?" I yell as I go upstairs. Louis runs and stops me.
"But don't you want to try on the clothes we bought you?"
I sigh. "I'm so tired Lou, can we do it tomorrow?" I ask.
Louis put on his pouty face. "Okay fine but let me do this." He says. And before I could say anything, he picks me up bridal style and walks up the stairs. I laugh as he threw me on the bed. Louis pinned my arms together, and before I could say anything else, he was tickling me on the stomach. I couldn't stop laughing as his fingers were on my stomach. I struggled to get out of his grip but unfortunalty he was too strong.
"Tell me I'm a good father and I'll stop." He laughs.
"You*laugh* are a good *laugh* dad." I hiccup. Louis chuckled and let go of me.
I finally caught my breath, and sat up.
"Goodnight my Snowflake, sweet dreams." He whispers and kisses my forehead. "I love you too Lou." I whisper. Louis closed my door.
I walked up to my drawers to grab some comfy pjs but something caught my eye. For some reason the window was opened. Hmm, I don't remember opening the window. I walked to the window, and closed it but as I locked the window, a piece of paper fell out and fled to the floor. I was beyond bewildered. What's this?
I grab the piece of paper and there was a few words.

'Watch out Snow, watch your back. Remember what I said, you can't trust anyone. I will find you.
Your worst nightmare,
George.