Patience

All I can hear is voices. I can't see, I can't talk, all I can hear is talking.

"What's wrong with Snow? Why isn't she waking up?" I hear Louis's voice rise. I want to tell him that I'm okay but I can't.

"She's in stable condition, but I was looking in her folder and I found out that she's dealing with an eating disorder, she has came here a couple of times because she tried committing suicide, and she has been going through PTSD." I'm thinking that was the doctor.

"What's PTSD?" Louis asked. I can hear his voice very panicked.

The doctor clears his throat.

"It's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's a a debilitating mental disorder that follows experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event. It doesn't say what her traumatic was, it says that she refused to explain about it." The doctors low face said.

Louis sighed. "I never knew Snow had all of this. I'm glad I took her to the hospital." His voice cracked. After that, I couldn't hear anything else.

********************************

My eyes finally pealed open to a light room. Am I in heaven?

I realized I wasn't because I heard that annoying beeping sound. I looked around and caught Louis holding my hand with his head down crying. "L-Louis." I whispered. Louis's he's shot up. He wiped his tears, and smiled.

"Hey, Snowflake. How are you doing? Do you have a headache? Do you need me to call the nurse? Do-"

"Louis I'm fine." I grinned squeezing his hand tight. He did the same. The door opens to Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. They all had worried looks on their faces. "Hey Snowflake! How are you!?" Niall ran to the bed and hugged me. I hugged back. "I'm fine. Thank you." I took the flowers that Niall gave me. He gave me a goofy smile which made me giggle. After all of the hugs and the 'are you okays', Louis made all if them leave the room so I can rest.

I couldn't sleep. At least Louis was sitting on a chair next to my uncomfortable bed, reading a novel. "Louis?" I asked. He looked up from his book and sat on my bed. "What is it, sweetheart?" He asked taking my hand. "Can you lay with me?" I whispered. Louis grinned. "Of course Snow." I scooted to the left, so he could lay with me. As we got settled, he put his arms around me. I put my head in his chest. "I love you Louis." I say as I hear the heartbeats from Louis's chest. I can feel Louis smile. "I love you too Snowflake."

*************************************************

Ugggghhhh! It's been two weeks and I've been at the hospital. I had to go see a therapist, and I had to take a lot of medication. The nurses would make me eat food that they provided for me, and it was worse because Louis was right by my side 24/7 telling me to eat.

They said I can't leave the hospital until they tell me about my past. I can't even think about it.

I'm guessing I'll have to stay here for the rest if my life. Louis is mad at me because I won't explain to anyone about my past.

I wasn't allowed to have my phone for some reason. I wanted to text Noel, Jason, Autumn, Scarlett, Julianna, Daniel, and Lyric. There was a knock on the door to reveal all of my friends except, Noel.

"Hey girl. How you holdin up?" Julianna says as she sits on the empty space on the bed. The rest sit down. I look at Jason and he looks at me with sympathy. That made me blush. "Hey,we made this card for you, and I drew it." Lyric explains. She gives me the card that says get well with all of their names signed. "Aww thanks so much. I really appreciate you guys coming. This living hell is boring." I huffed. Jason and Daniel laughed.

"We'll I'm glad you're okay." Daniel hugged me. Jason seemed jealous. Jason came up and said. "Even though your wearing a hospital gown with no makeup, you're prettier as always." He whispered in my ear. My heart flutters. I blush. The rest seemed to notice my reaction. "Ooh! Jason and Snow are going at it!" Autumn sang. Daniel nudged her in the the arm with his elbow. I giggled and looked down.

Louis opened the door. "Hey guys, sorry but Snow needs some rest." He says. I rolled my eyes. They all walked out expect for Jason. He hugged me one more time. "I miss your texts Snow! And I miss you." He whispered. I grinned. "Well I miss your messages too."

We both smiled and embraced in another hug. Louis cleared his throat and we let go quickly. I remember when Louis saw Jason the first time. I don't think he likes him by the way he looks at him. "Bye Snow." Jason replies and leaves the room. "Louis, when can I go back home?"

He shrugged. "Until you tell us about your past." Louis replies back. He kissed my forehead and walked towards the door. "I'll go get you a smoothie."

I was thinking for two minutes. Should I tell all of them about my past? Is it really for the best? I think it is. I got out of bed, put on my slippers, sat on the wheel chair that I have to use, and wheeled to the therapist office. I pushed open the door without knocking. "I'm ready to talk." I quickly say.

The therapist, Ms. Jennings looks confused. "What do you mean?"

"My past! I'm ready to share my past."