Noel is my forever

Hi guys;) plz vote. And if you want to see a selfie of me, then I want to see 5 votes in this chapter. It could even be the same person.;)

Anyways enjoy my lovely people;)

We were on our way to Noel's house. "Does Ed know she's skipping?" I ask. Caleb shook his head as he sped off in the car. "Wait! Aren't you a little too young to drive?" I question as he was going above the speed limit. Caleb smirked. "I'm just one of those bad boys Snow." He says. I smile. "You know you're just like me." Caleb laughed.

Suddenly we saw blue and red flashes behind us and heard a siren. Caleb's eyes widen as we pulled to the side of the road. "Please tell me you have a fake I.D?" I panicked. Caleb shook his head as he took in huge breathes. The police knocked on our window and Caleb rolled it down. "Do you know you've been driving 75 miles per hour when you're supposed to be going 45 miles per hour?" The police asked holding his belt. He looked pretty scary. Caleb gulped."sorry sir. I-I didn't know sir." The police sighed. Let me see your identification please and then I'll get you off with a warning. Caleb looked at me and he mouthed, 'sorry'. What does that mean? He looked back at the officer and said, "Sir I don't have my I.D." He mutters. The policeman took his sunglasses off. "You guys seem to be a little too young to be driving in a car anyways. How old are y'all?" He asked. I couldn't lie. "I'm 14 and a half mad he's also 14." I say. The policeman shook his head. "You two get out of the car." I sighed as I opened the car door and got out. I was scared that I'll get arrested. I mean I've been arrested before due to all the pranks I did on some people, but with Louis around, I don't know what's going to happen when he finds out. I felt the police put my hands behind my back and put handcuffs on my wrists. I rolled my eyes and tried not to yell out a sarcasm or something. "You two are being arrested for driving past the speed limit, being of school grounds, and not having a drivers license." He put us both in the car as we drove away to the police station.

3 hours later.

It's been three hours and I hadn't heard from Louis yet. I was in this stupid cell with Caleb and I'm so bored. I mean I love talking with Caleb but he mostly talks about himself. The door screeched opened and my breath hinged thinking it was Louis but surprisingly it was Noel. She was also handcuffed too. She was put in the same cell we both were in. We both embraced in a huge hug. "Hey dumbass, how did you get in here?" She sasses. I laughed. "Well Caleb was driving past the speed limit and we got caught not being in school. So what did you do?" I asked. She shrugged."the same. Wait?! How do you guys know each other " she questions bewildered. Caleb and I looked back at each other and nodded. "Me and Snow are twins." Caleb replies. Noel's eyes widen. This is going to have a lot of explaining to do. We told everything about how we were little and how we met. Noel already knew about the past but she was confused because she thought he was dead. "Wow! I can't believe I was living with your twin and I didn't even know it." She smiled and hugged us both. The door suddenly swung open and there was an angry Louis. "WHAT THE HELL SNOW? YOU DITCHED SCHOOL, YOU WERE DRIVING WITH NO LICENSE, AND YOU WERE WITH A BOY! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THIS..... YOURE GROUNDED FOR A WHOLE MONTH SNOW!" He screams. My heart was racing. I never seen him this furious with me before. I just nodded as they let me go. I looked back and saw both of Caleb and Noel with scared worried looks. I mouthed that I would be fine. We both walked to the car in silence. Louis was holding on to my arm the whole time. He pushed me harshly in the black SUV. Man he is mad.

We were driving for a couple of minutes in complete silence. I saw Louis's knuckles white as a ghost as he gripped the steering wheel. "Why did you do that snow? It thought you were getting better. I thought you would be more nicer and not a trouble maker! But I was wrong! I'm going to have to be more harsher on the rules now!" He yells. And he shakes his head and laughs. "And you also were with a boy. I wonder what you were doing. Care to explain? We're you about to have sex or something?!" He literally just said that? I looked at him in disgust. "Eww Louis he's my brother!" I scream back. Louis pulls to the side of the road. He takes his seat belt off and turned to me. "Don't you dare lie to me Snow! He's dead! You're brothers dead!" He screams getting closer to me. "No Louis! I found that he's alive! Caleb is alive! He wasn't dead all along!" I literally scream in his face. We there for a few minutes with complete awkward silence. "Well you're not allowed to hang around Noel anymore." He sighs and states into the window in front of him. My jaw dropped. He can't don't that. "What? No! You're not going to ruin our relationship just because you want us to not hang out! I'm going to be with her the rest of my life no matter what Louis. You can't take us away!" I shout. Louis's face is red. "You guys are trouble makers! It seems like every time you hang out with her, you get into some type of trouble! So if I see you hang out with her, then you're in a huge amount of trouble!" He yells.

Louis started the car again. All I did was stare at the window with tears coming out. When we got to the driveway, I had to say some thing. "You know you can't take me and her. Noel is my forever." I whisper. "Get out of the car Snow!" Louis yells. I sighs and open my door. I ran to the house and went in to see four boys staring at me with fury. Uh oh! I'm in loads of trouble