Forgiveness

Snows P.O.V
Before going back to the house, i went to the basketball court to refresh my mind. I'm trying to think what I should say to Louis. I mean, yah, I should forgive him but I don't know what else to say. I felt someone there for some reason, I turned to see Jason staring at me with worry. "Snow, are you ok? It's pretty cold out here." He says rubbing his hands together. I shrug. "Something happened at home I just needed some time alone. Hey! I thought you were going to Florida for the week!" I say.
Jason sighed. "I was, but my mom canceled it cause she's fighting with her parents."
I looked at him with sympathy. "I'm sorry." I say.
Jason smiled. "At least I'm here with the love of my life." He comes up and hugs me.
I smiled back. "I love you." I say.
"I love you too, my Snowflake." He pokes at my nose. I giggle.
Jason let's go of me and his face turned into a sincere face. "Now tell me what's bothering you." He tells me.
I didn't really want to explain it all to him because I haven't told him about my past.
I shrug. "Nothing really. Me and Louis just had a fight, and I just needed some fresh air. That's all." I sigh and grab a basketball and start dribbling it. Jason still stared at me like he didn't believe me. "What were you two fighting about?" He asked.
I felt like I was going to explode. I just didn't want to tell him.
"Okay, let's just say that me and my brother Harry, was pranking Louis. Then after that Louis took it a little too far and pretended to lay on the floor, with his eyes closed, dead, and I thought he was actually going to die, but he pranked me. I just got a little bit mad and ran off." I looked down. I felt his strong arms around my waist. "I'm sorry about that sweetie." He sighed. "But to take things off your head, do you want to play basketball with me?" I smiled. " of course Jason! Bring it on!"
Jason laughed. I passed him the ball. "Yah Snowflake! Bring it on!"
We were playing basketball for who knows how long.
Surprisingly, I was winning against him which made me happy. But I hope he wasn't just letting me win, because I've been going through so much. I'm a strong girl. I mean, yah I admit that I cry a lot but that doesn't mean I'm strong.
I was winning by the score of 25 to 14. Jason seemed to be a little pissed but he kept a smile on his face.
It was about a few hours and I was freezing to death. We finally decided it was time to do home. It was a little scary out there just me and him walking on the streets alone. We reached my house. "Well, I guess I'll see you soon." I say.
Jason shrugged. "Can I see you tomorrow?" He asks.
I was about to say yes but I realized I had school tomorrow and I skipped two days. I didn't want to be behind. "Oh sorry Jason I can't. I have school." I rubbed my hand together to keep my hands warm. Jason's face dropped. "We'll maybe you can skip." Jason begged.
I shook my head. "Sorry Jason, I have a test tomorrow and I missed too many days. Louis will be suspicious anyway. Don't you go to school?" I questioned, waking to my front door. Jason shook his head. "I don't. I think it is a waste of my time." I was bewildered. Why wouldn't he want to go to school and get a degree, and get a good job? I didn't want to start anymore fights so I say anything. "Oh, um.....okay, we'll I have to go." I put the key into the doorknob. Jason grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. "I love you. You know that right?" He searched my face. I smiled. "I will always love you." Jason's face lightened. He softly kissed me on the lips. Right then and there, Louis opened the door. I let go of our beautiful kiss. Louis stood at an awkward postion. He seemed a bit uncomtarble. I mean I couldn't blame him. He glared at Jason. "You dropped her off, you can go home now." He shooed him off our doorstep. Jason rolled his eyes. Then he looked at me and smiled. "Bye Snowflake." And then he was gone. I turned around to see Louis staring at me with shame. I took a deep breath. "I think we need to talk." I say. Louis looked down and nodded. I was shivering too. "Um, inside cause I'm cold." I say.
"Oh sorry." Louis let me in. I took off my black jacket and threw it in the ground. And yes, I can be a bit lazy sometimes. We walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. We sat there just staring at each other. It actually looks like we are having a staring contest.
It was really awkward. "Um, we'll, look I know you've done something really bad, and I know you feel really ashamed about it, so I'll forgive you because I love you so much Louis. The reason why I got frustrated was because I thought you were going to die, and you tricked me and Harry. But I learned that I need to forgive you because people make mistakes and God wants you to forgive people." I cleared my throat, and searched his face. His expression was sad, happy, confused, and glad. He had a tear on his left cheek, which he wiped it away quickly. "I thought you wouldn't forgive me at all. I love you so much Snow." I smiled.
"I love you more though."
Louis looked back at me like, 'uh-no-you-just-didn't. "Uh, Snow, I think I love you more."
I laughed. "No, Louis, I love you more."
"INFINITY!" Louis yelled.
I was confused. "What?!"
"Infinity.that means that I WIN!"
"No! That doesn't even count!" I yell.
"Oh yes it does."he says back.
Then Louis did something that I thought he wouldn't do. Louis grabbed my waist, and tickled my stomach. I was laughing in hysterics. I couldn't help myself. I tried getting out from his grip but he was too strong. Finally he let go of me, and I was panting from laughing.
Louis smiled. "I win?"
I grinned. "You win."