Betrayed

We left that night. We packed all of our stuff and drove to the airport as fast as we could. I can tell Louis was full of emotions. Anger, fear, stress, sadness. I was feeling the same way.
We were still driving to the airport and I could see his hands tightening on the steering wheel. I took in a deep breath and looked at the dark black sky, looking at the stars. I wish I could be the stars. Just staying still, not doing anything. I just couldn't take it anymore. I let the tears fall on my face as I cried quietly so Louis wouldn't hear. I turned to look at Louis and his face was full of rage. The next thing I knew, Louis hit the steering wheel with his fist which made me jump a little. "Damn it!" He yells.
I stared with wide eyes as he hit the steering wheel a couple of times.
"You know I should've killed him when I first saw Jason! I should've hurt him! He hurt my little girl and making us get into danger!" He yells. I look down at my lap and let him scream it all out. I should have listened to Louis. I shouldn't have listened that Jason was a bad influence and I didn't listen to him and it's all my fault! Wait no it's not! It's George's fault! It's all his fricken fault that he is making my life miserable.
I hate him so much! I hated him ever since I saw his face. His face was chilling and cruel the way he smirked is always in my nightmares. His raspy voice which chilled me to the bones made me scream out loud after the nightmare, and his son!! The person I trusted betrayed me and everyone else, he will now be in my dreams and my nightmares because he is my nightmare.
I was put out of my thoughts when we parked in front of the airport. We both got out, got our luggage, and went inside. We had to wait till 3:00am for the flight, so we sat down together in silence. I broke the silence with sobbing. I didn't care what people thought of me that time. I was sobbing so loudly. Louis didn't care either. He pulled me to his chest, making his shirt wet with my tears. I cried and cried and cried like the tears wouldn't stop coming put of my eyes.
"Sh. It's okay Snowflake. We're going to be okay,. We're going to be somewhere really safe where no one can find us. I won't let anyone hurt you Snow." He whispered.
I nodded sniffing. "Promise?" I ask wiping my tears.
Louis looked suprised. "Of course I promise Snow! I would never let anyone hurt you ever. You are my one and only daughter and I will love you no matter." He touched my chin, and looked at me with determination. I grinned weakly and hugged him as tight as ever;
"I'll never let go of you Lou. You'll always be my hero." I whisper.
I can feel Louis smile. "I'll will never allow you to let go of me, and you'll always be my Snowflake." He says back.
😜😜😜😜😜😝😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😌😛😘😝😘😝😌😛😌😛😓😝😒😥
It was almost three and the rest if the boys came just in time it get in the plane and fly away. We all went on their private plane which was awesome but the thing that scare me was the plane taking off. I am totally afraid of heights. I grabbed Niall's hand as we went up. I started panting and breathing heavily as it went higher.
"Oh god, oh god." I mumbled, as I tightened my grip on Niall's arm. Niall laughs. "It's okay Snow the plane won't crash okay?"
I huffed. "Well last year there has been 57 plane crashes." I say looking out the window.
Niall was shocked. "How do you know that miss smarty pants?" He asked.
I looked at him and smiled. "The internet." Niall scoffed, and went back to eating his Nachos.
Sorry it's a little short but I will update again!!!