You just gotta pray

Snows P.O.V
I walked around town for about a half an hour to clear my mind. I can't believe Louis would do that to me. I know he didn't mean it but he should've thought before he did it.
I called Noel and wondered if we could meet at the park near Walmart. But she said she had to go Florida for Thanksgiving. I forgot. Thanksgiving was in a week. I also called Autumn but she went to the mall with her mom. Julianna couldn't because she was with her boyfriend. Scar couldn't because she had the flu, Daniel had to go to football practice, and my boyfriend Jason had his family over for thanksgiving. I sighed as I sat on the street. I looked all around trying to figure out what to do to clear my mind off things. I caught my eye at a church that I used to go with my mom and dad when I was little. I ran across the street to the church. I walked all around the church. It was giving me good memories tears were forming. I sat at one of the benches and started praying to God about my life. I apologized for all of my sins, I asked for help and that I needed God in my life. and I prayed definitely for Louis. I want him to know that he did something very wrong. After i finished I just sat there for a while thinking about my whole life. I felt some presence in the sanctionary, I turned to see a man standing at the doorway. "You are too young to be out here alone. There's bad people around this time of night." He says as he walks around the church. "Not to be rude but who are you?" I asked as nice as I could. The man smiled. "You don't go to church often do you?" He sits next to me on the bench. "Um, not really. I've been busy, but why?" The man let out a short chuckle. "I'm the pastor here for this church." I raised my eyebrows. I sighed.
The pastor looked at me for a while. "Something tells me that you're here for a reason." He says. "Well I've been struggling with life for a while and I just decided that I needed god." I looked up at the ceiling, trying not to cry. I can tell the pastor was staring at me. "You don't have to talk to me about it if you don't want to, but it feels really good to take it all out of your system." He's right. I've been keeping all of this bad stuff in my head and not letting it all out. I nodded. "Well it all started when I was six. This guy named George killed my family because he wanted me for some reason and I'm so scared that he's still after me. I grew up In a girls home all my life and I was very troubled, and I'm still troubled. I have nightmares all the time because I think he's coming after me. Then my adopted father Louis, well if you didn't know, he is from a British boy band, One Direction. He gave me boundaries, rules, and punishments. I hated them at first but I learned that sometimes I deserve it. I cut myself because I thought that my families murder was all my fault. And I didn't eat at all. I stopped my eating disorder, but things between me and Louis have gone bad and, he did something really bad." I sigh and cover my face with my hands. "I woke up this morning and thought it would be funny to prank Louis. So me and his mate, Harry put whipped cream on him and wrote loser on his forehead." I smiled at that. "When Louis found out he said he was going to get revenge. So when me and Harry went to the kitchen to get Louis some coffee and we saw him on the ground with his eyes closed not moving. And I thought for a second. Is he dead? But he pranked us and I am so mad at him because I actually thought he was going to die and if he did, them I wouldn't live another day." I croaked. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until my eyes were dry. The pastor helped me through it all. "What should I do?" I sniffed. Without hesitation, the pastor said, "You need to forgive him." He says.
My eyes brows furrowed. "Wh-why? He hurt me. Why should I forgive him right now?" The pastor smiled. "Snow, you need to know that every time you do bad things and you ask forgiveness for your sins, God is always going to forgive you. And even though you hate the person, or you're mad at the person, you have to forgive them. That's what God wants you to do." He replied. I thought for a second. "Okay I'll do that." I smiled and thanked him. When I get home, I'm going to forgive Louis.