Some days are bad ones

It's been about a month since the incident. Louis and the boys kept me protected just in case. Every time we would go out. There would be one of them next to me and another behind me. They even told me that I would be homeschooled for the rest if the school year!!! Yay! That's one good thing. But I'll miss my friends.
And one thing that bothers me is that Louis won't let me text Jason or Daniel.
It's also really boring too. Staying at home with nothing to do is quite boring. I asked Harry if he wanted to play Mario kart but he says I always cheat, I asked Zayn If he wanted to spray paint the walls, but he was too busy texting Perrie(if you didn't know, that's his fiancé in real life), Niall couldn't go to the park with me cause he was going to Nandos with his friend, Louis can't watch a movie cause he had to go to the police station to share all the information about my past and George. Liam can't hang out because he went to New York to be with his girlfriend, Sophia.
So here I am just sitting on my bed literally doing nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!
I was staring at the ceiling thinking about life, and how it sucks to be me right now.
Since I had nothing to do, I went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I went to our large pantry and got a bag of onion rings chips, popcorn, an apple, chocolate milk, ice cream, and Reece's pieces. And yes, I eat a lot.
I was about to take all of the food upstairs until that blonde Irish idiot blocked me from the stairs(Niall if you didn't know).
I groaned. "What?!!"
Niall looked at the food like he was a vampire wanting to bite someone.
"Snow that's too much food. You don't need that much, you only need half if it, so I'll take half of the other."
He went to grab my food but I moved away.
"Niall, I'm on my period and I'm hungry, if you don't move now, I will use my moody screams, and you will probably turn deaf for a few days." I say.
Niall thought for a moment like it was a choice of life and death.
He scratched his head. "Can you at least give me the popcorn? I'm hungry, even though I just ate three minutes ago but Harry forbade from the kitchen. Please I'm starving." He whines.
I roll my eyes. "Why don't you look up the word starving, then you will know when to use it." I say. I try to go upstairs but Niall still blocks me.
"Pleeeeaaaaase." He begs.
I sigh. "Fine. You're acting like a dog you know that right?" I throw him the bag of popcorn and he catches it.
He gasped. "My beautiful baby popcorn! I'm going to go to Las Vegas and marry you and live with you in sickness and in health, until death does us part." He yells and runs in the living room. 😂😂😂😂😅😅
I roll my eyes and laugh.
After a few hours of watching tv, and eating my wonderful food, I hear Lou's car in the drive way. I jump of of bed and run downstairs. Louis opens the door and smiles when he sees me. He picks me up and tickles me down to the couch.
"How's my Snowflake doing?" He asks hugging me tight. I sighed. "Mm, great I guess, I've been bored. Oh! Can I go to the park?" I asked jumpy.
Hopefully he says yes. "No" he says seriously.
I was bewildered. "But why? I'm not grounded."
Louis sighed. "No Snow, it's not you, the police strictly said that you can't be out alone." He explains. I roll my eyes.
"You can come with me right?" I asked. Louis unfortunatly shook his head and yawned. "Snow, I'm tired, I've been up since five in the morning." He sounded a little irritated.
I groaned. "Please c'mon I haven't been doing anything and you're just going to sit there and do nothing?" I ask raising my voice.
"Yes Snow! I'm going to sit here and rest! Now stop acting selfish!!" He snaps.
I'm acting selfish? I'm the one that had to live with nightmares and my family being murdered. I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say coldly.
I turn and walk away. "Snow! Don't talk to me like you're the parent. Snow get back here now!!" He yells but I don't listen. I run up the stairs and run to the hallway.
Louis grabs my arm. He was mad, no he's not mad. He's furious.
"Stop disobeying me Snow! You can't just walk away when I tell you to stop! You don't listen!" He yells in my face.
"Well maybe it's because I don't care! And I can walk away whenever I want to!" I yell back.
That got me a slap on the mouth(it's not really a slap, so it's not really abusive). Well that hurt. "You can walk away whenever you want to? Well listen here missy, in the one who makes the rules here and you will follow them!!!!!! Your hear me!?!" He grabs my arm again and hold them tightly.
I smirked. "No I don't." I said coldly.
Louis looked at me with more and more rage. "You're grounded for a week, now you have nothing to do for a whole entire week!" He yells and pushes me in my room.
Well that made my day.