Intense love

Love

an intense feeling of deep affection

A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone| they both are in love with her| We were slowly falling in love

I came in to see all four furious boys at the door. "How in the world did you go to jail Snow?" Harry asked. I just shrugged and went up to my room. I sat on my bed. And the only thing I was thinking about is Jason. I really want him. He always makes my hurtful feelings much better because my mind is focused on him. I dialed his number. I heard a couple of rings and he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Jason? It's Snow!"

"Hey Snow. How are you? Are you okay?"

My heart fluttered.

"Um, not really. Don't be mad but I kind of went to jail today." I mumble. I heard a gasp.

"Snow what did you do?"

"I kind of skipped school with my twin brother who I found alive, and we were driving fast and was caught, so we both were arrested. Louis picked me up and was really angry at me. I'm so scared what he's going to do Jason. What if he puts me back in the girls home again and I can't see you anymore." I start to sob. I hear him sigh. "Snowflake look it's okay. Hey can you sneak out for a moment and meet me at the park that's down your street?" My heart started to pound with butterflies in my stomach. "Um yah sure I'll meet you there in a few." Then I hung up. I opened my window and cold wind rushed right through me. I went to my closet and got a black leather jacket and my skate board. The tree that was right next to my window made a cracking sound as I jumped on the branch. I landed on my feet perfectly and ran to the park. As reached the park, I see Jason on one of the old rusted swings. He grinned as he caught the sight of me. "So why are we here?" I asked. It was freezing out here. Jason pointed to the basket ball court that we both were when we met. I smiled. "That's where we met."

"Yep." He says grabs my hand and looks me in the eye. "Snow, I've been wanting to say this to you since the first day I met you but I was just afraid to. I-I like you, well no! I don't like you, I love you actually." He mumbles he blushed and looked down at the ground. My heart was pounding. I was speechless. I couldn't speak. I had to speak though. "I-I." I cleared my throat. "I'm also in love with you too." I whisper blushing,looking into his wonderful green eyes, I knew he was the one. His face lit up with happiness. He came closer to me, leaned in, and kissed me. I felt sparks go through my body. I never felt like this before. I felt pleasure and happiness. We both let go of the kiss. I smiled. "So, aren't you going to ask to be your girlfriend?" I put my hands on my hips. Jason smiled widely. "Snow Hope Tomlinson will you do me the honor of being your girlfriend?" He questions in a British accent. He kneels on the ground with one knee, holds my hand ams pulls out a red rose from his leather jacket. I just smiles and giggled. "Yes Jason. I Will be your girlfriend." I laughed. He picked me up and turned me around. "You are the love of my life!" He sang I laughed even more. "I love you so much Jason."

Sorry it's a short chapter but I'll update tomorrow ;)