{My Name Is Sans}

A/n: Now this... This is one of my favorites!

The oneshot was inspired by some movie I recalled watching back when I was still 4(?). I just so happened to remember it now!

I assure you that this would be, as always, a heartfelt story, so be prepared for dem damn feels trip!!

Key Masters:

L05Noah
UnderFrisk00
Saviorbook

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who am I?

Lost in the need of identity, this little boy asked himself in such a way, one would consider as maturely questionable.

Was I only a person, they say?

A small innocent ivory-coated shell of a being, it seemed to be a tragic misery his life went through.

They ask me, "Are you lost?"

Straying away from his own parents, was enough. Losing them, and your family is far worse.

But losing your own self?

A disastrous nightmare of unbearable desperation.

We couldn't blame him, however. He was just a child, ignorant to whatever dangers might consume him in the outside world, for goodness sake!

But instead, she came, politely asking me with such grace. Such melodiously harmonic music.

"Who are you?"

But as he wandered further through the depths of the awaiting cruel journey this deceivingly violent world gave him, the pure shimmering golden rays of hope touched gently on his beating little white soul, its tender grasp a welcoming warmth.

I-I don't know. I have been here, for who knows how long.

"Mum? Can we keep him? Can we?"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, but we can't just take home a random stranger in the streets. He's homeless, that's his life."

"But he's just a boy! And he's probably hungry and sad."

"Let's just go, honey."

"But, Mummy--"

"Now."

As she, a blinding silhouette of a seraph pouted in disatistfaction for her mother's decision, she could not do anything but obey, not before whispering sweetly to his nonexistent ear.

"I'll come back for you. I promise to help you." She beamed ever so radiantly, before prancing back to her mother's hand.

I will... wait for you.

And as he did, she did.

________________________________

"Eww, something smells." A girl gacked, scrunching, and at the same time, pinching her nose in mocking disgust. The boy did not bother, ignoring them just as he always did. But even so, he couldn't help but waver his deceiving everlasting grin, the words piercing through his already shattered soul of the forgotten.

"Rather than, someone smells!" Another chimed, her gaze eyeing a certain skeleton tactically.

"Who could it be?" The first one once again, exclaimed in a sing-song manner.