{The Formula Of Love}

Sciencetale

To those who do not know; Scientale is an AU, where the timeline takes place either before the war or the war never happened at all in the first place (I don't have the most specific info about Sciencetale, sorry.), therefore, the characters were on the Surface at this time. It mainly portrays the life of the royal scientists of monsterkind; Dr. WingDing Gaster, Dr. Alphys, and Dr. Sans.

Since it was unclear that the war was not present, Frisk does not exist in this AU.

However, since this is obviously a fricking Frans book, and to Frans shippers out there, people sometimes includes Frisk. And as obvious as it sounds, of course, I'll include Frisk (as a female) in this oneshot, obviously. (*Adding the word 'obvious' to my list of flip words)

I really love this AU, the problem with it, however, is that from all oneshots and stories alike that I have red about it, is starting to sound cliche from all the redundantly repetitive use of theme. So in short, this one gave me a lot of trouble as to how am I supposed to write a unique, non-cliche story?

That's the reason why it took me long enough to publish this. This got me all stumped like how physics should be! XD

I mean, I love Sciencetale, not because of Frans, no, but because of my dear darling Gaster.💕

Anyways, sadly, like all other Sciencetale stories, Gaster will be a big goof-off here, so stay calm, and stay patient, pinksterz!💕

⚠Warning: Slight fluff(?)

Key Master: kawaii_trash180

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was just another day in the laboratory. Through the white-coated metallic walls of the corridors of a familiar three-story orange building, entering through specific glass doors, and into an area filled with various flasks, beakers, screens, paper, and contraptions, we witness a rather unusual occurence that may twist our thoughts of this day as 'just another'.

Inside, it was dimmer than usual, and a short skeleton sat timidly on one of the tables, as he was being interrogated by the head scientist of their department, his yellow reptile lab assistant, though trembling for her nature of being awkward and modest, managed to give him a look of suspicion and curiosity, her suspecting eyes hidden behind flashing round-brimmed spectacles, like what we usually watch in anime does. He nervously tugged the sleeve of his white lab coat, eyeing the taller skeleton in terror.

And what was he accused of, you ask?

What made him so goosey all of a sudden, that practically sent him sweating up a storm, and grew goosebumps all over, though he did not have the skin to plant it with?

We'll soon find out as we listen to the current conversation they are having.

"You say, the symptoms seemed alarmingly questioning, is that right, Dr. Sans?" The taller skeleton asked in clarification, his beady crystal white pinpricks piercing through Dr. Sans' own, as the reptile beside him jolted down notes in unidentifiable speed.

"yes."

"And that you seem to clearly feel, and at the same time, hear the sudden rapid pulse of your heart beat?" He once again, asked, leaning closer to the trembling skeleton, his round-holed phalanges placed on either side of the table Sans sat on as he did.