{You're My Destination II-A} (Bonus)

A/n (DJrayray): Umm, heyya homies, err, pinksterz!💕(?)

So... this is my first time as admin, heh.

First of all, explanation!

Unfortunately, Pinky's not here due to health probs, hope she'll be okay as soon as possible. But she did grant me permission to take over her account for a bit, so yeah!

Recently, after being informed of her ranking in Frans, she excitedly wrote this chapter as a tribute. Sadly, she wasn't able to publish this herself, and that's exactly why I'm here! To publish this myself for her.

So now, let's see what she did:

(Pinky102ZaneXd)

A/n: Konichiwa, pinksterz!💕

First of all, I would like to thank each and every pinkster💕 for everything, for the support you all gave me, which I don't think I deserved. I'm saying this because, ladies and gentlemen... Why Not? ranked #8 in the Frans tag as of July 28, 2020, before ranking up more to #7 on August 3, 2020! And now? #6 on August 6, 2020?!! Yes! (I'm controlling the overflow of my emotions here XD)

Someone call DJrayray 'cause we've got a party going on, woo!

DJrayray: Did somebody say PARTAY?!

Yes, we did. This'll be the first time I'll be accepting your celebrations.

DJrayray: PAAARRRTTTAAAYYY!!!

Pinksterz💕, I just don't know how to react, but all I know is that I feel so honored to have such an achievement. Never have I thought to reach out for so much, and owe you all for this. This motivated me to push myself further, and so I thank you and love you all so much!

As a tribute for this wonderful outcome, I will be publishing a special chapter of the very short story I wrote that urged up my motivations and started it all; You're My Destination!

So, this would be unlocked, and I would eagerly dedicate this oneshot to my dear fwend, GalaxyLunaMoon. They were the first pinkster💕 to ever say Why Not? in the comment section, and the one who unlocked the said short story. Thankie, Galaxy!

Now, without further ado, You're My Destination 2.

Warning: XD Not really. I warn you of sass! This story was especially known for the humor it gave, so yeah! You've been warned. Also, I don't actually know what fluff is, but I think, I THINK it contained fluff, so beware!

Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Give her back to us, and we'll make sure to pay you back handsomely, wiping any trace of the crime you have just committed." A low gruffy voice plead rather harshly from the other line of what seemed to be a golden telephone. A big white fluffy paw, grasped it shakily, out of nervousness at such an unusual way to start a conversation.

He just got back at the castle this late afternoon from a very important and exhausting meeting, only to receive an unexpected call... From the Surface.

He sighed, scratching his blonde hair-covered head, causing the golden crown that sat elegantly on top of it to slightly tilt, bumping on one of his majestic white horns, and his long flowing purple cape softly swayed with the breezing wind.

"Sir, I apologize, but I cannot seem to understand your point. Please forgive my rudeness, you started the conversation rather out of expectancy." His deep calm voice stated apologetically, though he knew that whoever was on the other line was the one being rude, but he shrugged it off. He's talking to a human here, and it would be stupid enough to cause any confliction.