{The Rules} (A/n)

╔════════════════════════╗

[A/n]

Konichiwa, dear pinksters! 💕

Having fun reading my other stories? You're in for a treat! Welcome to my first oneshot book, Why Not?

I know most of you are part of the Frans ship crew (Of course, why else would you be here?), so I've been thinking of writing this oneshot book, 'cause there's a lot of things going on in my brain involving these two.

Hope ya don't mind, and of course! I wouldn't forget about the other stories like the PinkBlackWhite, SilentTale, and FateTale Series. They're all so much fun to write about, that I promised myself not to stop until I finish them all! You've got my word on that. 😉

So I hope ya all understand that I'll be a bit slow on updates, however, for I'd be juggling between five, yes, FIVE unfinished stories, including this one.

DJrayray: It's your fault you're so stupid.

Me: I not stoopid. 😢

Anyways, hope you all enjoy reading this! Sorry for everything. On with the chapter!

Bye, pinksterz, not goodbye!💕

╚════════════════════════╝

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{The Rules and Mechanics}

Why's there a rule here in a oneshot book?

I've already warned you that this book has a certain twist to level up the fun and my motivation in reading and writing this story.

The mechanics of this book is simple, but complex.

[Chapters]

Chapters of this book is no ordinary free reading chapters. The following chapters of the current part of the book you're reading is marked either as 'Locked' or 'Unlocked', and are classified by the 'Why Not?' Meter as Level 1, 2, 3.

Locked chapters meant they are yet to be published and not released to the piblic unless the 'key' is given.

Unlocked chapters are published, and are ready to be red by other readers.

[The Key]

To unlock Locked chapters, a certain key (password) is given, which I will give to you as the title, 'Why Not?'.

All you have to do is comment two words; Why Not?

However, it all depends on the Level of the chapter according to the Why Not? Meter.

[Level 1, 2, 3]

Levels are the amounts of keys needed to unlock a chapter.

Level 1 has a key limit of only one master (commenter). This means it only takes one reader to open up the next chapter.

Level 2 requires three masters.

Level 3, as the highest level, needs five.

[Chapter Descriptions]

At the end of every chapter lies a description (hint) on what the next chapter will be like, in order for you to decide whether you'll agree on reading it by saying Why Not? Or leave.

This is so that you'll get a clue of whatever role Frisk and Sans has, and the situation they're in.

Which practically meant, instead of you suggesting a chapter, I'll be the one recommending.

[Requests]

Requests are open in this book, however, there will be a possibility it may not be added up in this book, since Why Not? mostly consists of my own ideas.

Remember that requested chapters may or may not be locked up, depending on how intense the story may be.

Your request will not be included if you do not say Why Not? So the format for your request must be like this; for example:

-Dancetale Why Not? (Doesn't really matter if its all caps or not, as long as you put the words in, I don't care.)

Or

-Frisk and Sans are dancers. Why Not?

Choose between the two formats.

Submit your requests here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On to the rules, it's simple. All you have to do is open up the comment section of the current chapter, then comment Why Not? That's it.

One more thing you need to know is that I keep my words. When no one, or the required amount of keys are not executed, I've got nothing else to do but to wait. Mark my words, I won't be able to publish the next chapter, so sorry in advance.

Rules may twist, however, for there could be a possibility it could add up another err, twist. For example, you may choose between two descriptions.
Now, a test run to see if you get what I've been rambling about...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Description: A Daydream Come True

Level 1: Unlocked

The next chapter will be a promotion for an upcoming AU, that is not mine.

Frisk is an adorable, lonely sixteen year-old, who has a walking disability, while Sans is her cheerful imaginary skeleton friend from the Overground.

Interested? Hope ya know what to do! Holler...

*A hidden file once resided here, and was now being relocated...