{Still Crushin'}

A/n: Kernichiwer, pinksterrrz!💕

This one's yet another apology tribute to you!! I shall keep apologizing til I drop and flop, yea! I was inspired by one of the TPC's exclusive private roleplays, Rainbow High. So anyways, hope you all forgive me and enjoy the story! Toodles!💕

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Why the glum face, Sans?" Grillby chuckled in amusement at the sight of the short skeleton's slumped, yet mocking demeanor, "You should be the one proud and happy here."

Today was Papyrus and Mettaton's wedding day, well, the afterparty that is. They've already done their 'I dos' earlier, and are now happily meeting up with friends during such an event.

"Nah, Grillbz." Sans huffed ever so arrogantly. Don't mind his egotistical behavior though, that's just how he acts. Being a hotshot billionaire, he was always like this, it seemed to be normal for his skull to swell just as big. "I'm just upset of the whole setup."

The wedding was simple, yet charming. It was held just by the beach, and is endearingly decorated with the usual white roses, lush green garlands, and white cloth. Not just that, the sunset's orange glow that was viewed from the sea's waving horizon added up to the romantic feel of the ceremony. It was absolutely lovely indeed, but...

"What's wrong with it?" the fire monster asked, interested to know his say.

"It's humiliatingly simple. Compared to our wedding, it was grand and elegant." Sans proudly retorted with such pride.

Oh dear. Here we go again. Grillby thought as his glowing eye twitched in familiarity of his expression.

"Well..." the flame man began, "You're right, but you gotta admit, your brother's wedding might be simple, but it looks so cute and romantic."

The skeleton flinched at his words, "Our wedding was absolutely spontaneous, the halls are decorated with priceless gems, all of Ebott are invited, everything was like a fairytale. It was perfect, it's one wedding I know couples would've wanted to be in."

"It was too crowded!" Grillby protested, "We could barely know whoever we're talking to."

This only made Sans even more angrier, "I invited everyone because I think it would be fair. A wedding is like the most important occassion in your life, it has to be something memorable!"

"Papyrus' wedding was much peaceful than yours. I can't believe someone actually tried to stop yours." he finally snapped, and just as Sans was about to blow him a sweet comeback, he paused for a moment, as his nonexistent ears caught the sad mumbles of his wife.

"Unlike our wedding, Papy's had a lot more love."

And just like that, she stood and left the scene, her sky bluish white skirt trailing as it flowed behind her. Sans felt guilt over his words.

Sure, his wedding was absolutely bongascious compared to his brother, but it was quite an adventure, and wacky as it plotted further, I could not quite explain how absurdly messy things went through.

"Excuse me for a sec, Grillbz." he sighed, strolling towards the direction of his disheartened wife. After minutes of searching, he skidded to a stop at the sight of her. He sighed, slowly approaching, and eventually standing beside her.

They were silent for a moment, gold and pearl on the dancing couple. But it wasn't long when one of them indirectly spoke up.

"That looked so lovely." she tried not to choke on her words.

Sans, on the other hand, clicked his tongue nervously, before turning to face her, "M-may I... Have the honor of a dance?" he stammered. She was very surprised, she turned to stare at him and his face, that seemed to lighten with a blue-tinted glow. She blushed a rose red on both of her cheeks at such a gentleman act, recalling the last time he acted like this was back in their Junior-Seniors' prom.

"I-I would love to!" she smiled, gasping as soon as he pulled her in for a dance. As they waltzed in perfect sync with each other in which you might not mistaken them for soulmates, the newly wed couple's gazes were steady on the two, both smiling gleefully.

"I'M OVERJOYED TO SEE THEM LIKE THAT!" Papyrus couldn't help but shed a drop of his tear, although he should be the one being wept for, with the fact that he was the groom after all, "SANS WAS NEVER LIKE THAT TOWARDS THE HUMAN. I COULD ONLY LOOK BACK AND ADMIRE HOW MUCH FRISK WAITED PATIENTLY FOR HIM."

"I know. They looked so cute whenever they were together... I pity Frisk to be carried away by some ungrateful no-good--" Mettaton paused, looking at his partner, who was giving him a threatening glower, "-caring, and loving brother of my handsome prince charming.~" he sweatdropped.

"BUT THEY WERE BOUND TO BE WITH EACH OTHER, WERE THEY NOT?"

"Of course!~" the android giggled, "Look at them, they may be married now, yet they still act like high-school sweethearts, blushing as if they still do not know that the other one likes them. Up until now, they're still crushing.~"

________________________________

"Thanks for dancing with me today, Sans. I was kinda... down with it lately." she beamed as soon as they finished waltzing. The skeleton still stood silent, however, as he rummaged his hand in his pocket in search of something. The moment his ivory finger stroke the surface of a certain velvet-y object, he slowly kneeled on one knee, much to her, and everyone's shock, hushing all guests silent. As if on cue, the spotlight was on him (Sans: not a coincidence tho. I saw Mettaton whisper something to his crew seconds earlier-).

"Dear, what are you-" she tried to ask, but was cut off by him.

"Frisk Gaster... See? By the looks of how you had that surname, it seems you're already mine. But I did noticed how much of a jerk I am for not acting like you're mine.

Instead, I do things that I thought it'd push you away, but rather, you kept walking towards me. I always thought I'm that one person you'd feel hurt and sorrow at, and yet you faced me every fricking time with a smile. I didn't understand why, I was never a good husband.

Our kids, never did I once actually said I was proud, nor did I swung them around, proud that I had them, but you, along with them, acted as if I was the greatest father in the whole world.

For a moment, I thought of how I don't think I deserved you, that I was good for nothing enough to be given not a single glint of love, but then it hit me how it was enormously unfair to fling what I had away, when they have already done it.

Every second that passed through our entire life, I love you. Even if I don't seem like I do, I sincerely love you, all of you, just-especially you, Frisk. You understood me way better than anyone else do, I could see that. We may not talk much to each other, but our presence alone was already understanding.

Frisk, I love you, and would do anything to repay all that painstaking wait with my life, and my time." he admitted through such a beautiful speech, he opened the box in his hand to reveal a simple silver ring, not as glamorous as the first engagement ring he presented to her years ago, but at least she could sense the intense sincerity of his love in it. It was so true, she, and everyone was teary-eyed.

"Will you give me that chance? Will you marry me, for the realest thing this time?" he asked, his pinpricks were glimmering with hope, radiating a nervous shine as he gazed at her glossy loving ones.

"O-of course." she stammered, too touched to straighten her words, "Sans, I love you so much, I would marry you a million times!" she laughed through her tears, wrapping her arms around him, and immediately pressing to smack her lips to his teeth from bubbling joy.

All cheered at the couple, and Papyrus stood as the proudest.

"NO MATTER WHO THE EVENT IS FOR, HE ALWAYS MANAGE TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT." he chuckled, wiping his tears away.

"Did you just pu-~"

"SHH! DON'T LET MY BROTHER KNOW!?"