{About QnA} (A/n)

I'm guessing none of you guys red the author's note at the bottom of the previous chapter right? Of course, you guys were all too busy shedding tears, so take your time to redeem yourselves. XD I too, took a lot of time to get ahold of mine to.

As you may or may not know, according to the rules of the TPC, we core members must hold an event every ten chapters of our books. Please... Heal Her! 3 was the tenth original locked chapter of Why Not?

Naturally, I held up Tagging Ceremonies, like the first two in SilentTale. However, I wanted to have those I tag to rest for a sec from the number of questions.

I'm running out of questions myself to.

Other than that... I was really disappointed at how it turned out actually. It actually felt kinda stung, tagging somebody, only to receive nothing. None of them answered my questions, but it's fine. I never really expected for any of them to answer anyway. Though, it stung cause that was my first attempt to ask a question on anyone; in person or not (I don't have much friends, hehe, so it's awkward, I'm an awkward person).

But now's not the time to grieve at a failure of attempt.

So instead of a Tagging Ceremony where I should be the one asking, it's time for YOU to ask me questions about anything.

Ask me anything, wacky, serious, whatever.

Except for:

-Name
-Nationality, that also goes for Location, sorry
-Age
-Gender
-Color

You: Wait, why is color excluded??

Pssh, wasn't my favorite color that obvious? XD What's the point in asking?

Other than that, everything's cool.

Questions starts now, and deadline will be—deadline?! Noes...

If I don't get a question here, even just one tiny word, I'd pretty much get kicked out of the TPC. Therefore, I'm putting on extreme measures, please understand and forgive me for this. T^T

No QnA... No chapters.

Understood?

I'm sorry, I really am, but I need to. I had to.

I'll automatically consider this as hypocrisy to my own organization if I don't give what my team wants. (Seems like I'm being forced in this...)

I know, I'm a huge jerk, ugh. What have I gotten myself into?

But no worries, I can manage. You're allowed to NOT ask anything at all, you know what? I care too much for all of you, and I don't wanna force you. So don't push yourself.

I don't actually know what I'm talking about right now, 'think my bipolarity's kicking in.😅

Anyways, it's your choice, decision on what you wanna do, ok?

Don't worry, I don't really mean it about the No QnA, No Chapter Policy. That's just my other me being a total crude, heh.

I'll see you all in the next chapter, pinksterz!💕

PS: I'm still hunting down three suspects here. I WILL find you.