{Mine, and Only Mine}

Yanderetale

⚠Warning: For those who doesn't know what Yandere means; it is actually the state of being agressively, violently, maniacally, murderous due to the extreme compassion one felt for somebody else.

It means, for example; if you feel extremely jealous about your crush being with somebody else, to the point that you become insane and really want to kill him/her, then that's being yandere.

So I'm warning you that Yanderetale involves any killing, the chapter may contain the following:

Blood
Gore
Murder
Insanity

If you are feeling any discomfort, or that the mentioned subjects above could trigger you, I suggest you skip this chapter, or at least the bloody scenes. Thank you!💕

Key Master: GalaxyLunaMoon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh how he loved it. The glances, the smiles, the way she'd address him.

The very first time his white pinpricks landed its piercing gaze on her, he knew from the very start that she belonged to him. Only he had the right to keep her as his.

"Hello, Sans." Her gentle voice would sing, ringing through the depths of his own hollow skull. The same voice he call as music. Music he could listen all day. Music to his non-existent ears.

He'd stare at her gleefully as she stood with her chocolate brown shoulder-length hair swayed through the breezing wind, along with the navy blue skirt of her sailor-uniform that softly followed. The sun's rays would shine, gleaming brightly through her red thin-brimmed oval eyeglasses that coveted her golden honey-glazed irises.

He flashed her a smile, "Hey, Frisk."

Ah, the name. Suits her well on how playfully cheerful she'd be underneath that innocently modest atmosphere. Only he had the key to unlock such rare aura, and that is what he was mostly proud of.

The only 'key' that he couldn't claim, however, was to her heart. He knew he had the guts to finally have her. He knew that from the looks of her, she too would definitely take him, the same desire to be with each other.

"Can I... Ask you a favor?" She bashfully said, fiddling her two little fingers that attached on her soft pale hands he longed to hold, nervously.

"Anything for ya, sweetheart." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Not yet, he'd say.

The time has not yet come for him to show everyone that she belongs to him. Though of course, he hated it.

No matter how he wanted to do it right away, thankfully he had self-control over himself. At least, that's what he thought he had.

She hesitated for a moment, then sighed, "I was wondering if you could help me understand about this topic we had in Math class. I got a bit stumped, but since you seem to be really good at it, so..." she paused, looking up to the skeleton beside her.

She a bit worried of how Sans didn't answer her request for some seconds, but truth be told, he was actually toying with her. Seeing her in a state like this just looked adorable in his eye sockets.

He laughed, "Of course!" He smirked, "But only for one condition."

"What?"

He chuckled, tracing his bony fingers through her soft hair, "I must have a reward in return, shouldn't I?"