{Soul Sewn Buttons}

A/n: Pinksterz!💕

This is a loooong sorry for you! I still can't believe why I did not lock this, since it's longer than the locked ones, but I guess I'm too scared of my dear pinksterz💕 that I can't help but keep on writing. XD

Anyways, while you're at it, why don't you try guessing what movie inspired me to write this kinda creepy, but not really, oneshot? 😄

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She glanced back on her magenta wristwatch, watching the mechanically supported movement of the minute hand on its travel around time. She was currently waiting for her husband to pick her up from work, but it seemed he's a tad late. Alright, an hour late that is.

She sighed, switching the position of her feet, anxiously in a non-locomotor motion. It had always been like this, she wasn't at all bothered, however. But of course, she couldn't help but feel at the brink of being neglected.

At the sound of a car's tire skidding her way, she shot her head up to see a familiar blue car approach her. 'Finally.' She thought, perking up, her smile beaming brightly as always as she gazed at the car's tinted window upon it braking to a halt. She stood her ground, however, as if expecting something else would happen, but seeing that she wouldn't receive anything more than a click to signify the unlocking of the car's door, she frowned once more.

She opened the passenger seat's car door to reveal her husband at the driver's seat, his snow white pinpricks engrossed on the black smartphone he held. Huffing, she climbed in, seating to her comfort. "Hello, sweetie!" she greeted cheerfully, hoping it'd catch his attention, only to receive a low nod, and a slight frown from him, before tucking his phone in his pocket, and starting the car up.

They drove on with only the sound of the radio news could be heard between them, and the quiet pitter-patter of raindrops, gently splashing down their car window. Frisk stared at the skeleton beside her before transferring her gaze to the window beside her, watching trees, fields, and houses slide by.

Arriving to the cozy house they call as their home, the woman climbed out of the car, closing her eyes shut, letting the rain fall down her face. "You'll catch a cold." She heard Sans grunted, whilst proceeding to enter their house. Frisk pouted for a while, giving the door he went through an eye roll, 'Like you'd care.'

Going into their home, she wasn't surprised to see the skeleton heading for the refrigerator in search for a bottle of ketchup. It was quite a relief to her that he had high 'ketchup-intolerance', so it wouldn't be a problem for her.

She went upstairs to change to much comfortable clothes, dropping her bag on the side of the door to their bedroom. After changing to her pajamas, she immediately plopped face first to their soft bed, and before she knew it, she was fast falling to slumber, dead tired the whole day.

___________________________________________________________________________

Creeaak...

She lifted one of her eyelids at the strange peculiar sound. Their door was not left ajar, and Sans was nowhere even near the room, so what could've caused that creaking sound? She stood up, checking every corner in search for the source. While in every place she assumed was left completely surfed, one massive object was yet to be looked upon. It was their wardrobe.

Curious, but nervous at the same time, she opened it to reveal nothing but neatly hung dresses, blouses, and coats. Even shoes are arranged in an organized manner at the base of the closet.