50

Thank you so much @DizzyWxve for the cover 😘

LIAM'S POV

When I walked into the training room I knew something was up. The atmosphere was still and tensed  and the room was filled with various smell.

I could tell Aurora's friends and the Alphas are present. Focusing I calculated the number of hearts beating.

Ten, there are ten people in there, Aurora's friends included. Xavier growled.

Walking faster I entered the weapon room my jaw clenching at the scene.

I'm so gonna kill someone. Xavier growled.

Aurora's friends were in a face off with both alphas, enforcer Michael, maxwell and two other people who are assassins.

From their stance, I could tell that they were pissed and inpatient. Although it seems to be overlooked by the Alphas.

Making my presence known, all eyes turned to me. "What's going on?" I asked moving closer to the group.

"And why does it feel like they're being intimidated right now?" I asked walking closer to stand beside them facing the Alphas and their entourage.

Enforcer Michael forced out a smile, "its nothing, we are just checking on Aurora's friends".

"And I'm wondering why they're here and not in school" Alpha Miguel spoke.

"I needed to see them concerning Aurora and about them being absent, you should know that they are sick" I sneered

"So the four of you are sick?" Alpha Stevens questioned raising a brow.

"Just Kate and I" Dave shrugged. "Neil and I stayed behind to watch our mates" Mary mumbled.

"I'm glad you're not sick Neil, we really need you tomorrow" Alpha Stevens grinned.

"Thanks, I guess. Anyways, I'll take up your offer for drawing the tattoos" Neil added shrugging.

"I knew I could count on you. You're an awesome artist and I'm glad you agreed, no one would do this better than you"

Obvious much. Xavier grunted.

"So why are you guys meeting up with Liam?" Alpha Miguel asked.

"Because I asked them to. And why are do you want to know?"

Maxwell glared at me "not like its your business but we were concerned for her friends. I know it must be hard on them with Aurora still missing".

Dave snorted, "we really appreciate your concern but we're good. Besides Liam always checks in on us".

"Is that so, I wonder why he does that?" Enforcer Michael scoffed.

I glared at him, "because they're my mate's best friends. If that's all can you excuse us, I promised the guys we would scout around"

"I thought you were sick how can you go looking for Aurora?" Maxwell asked them.

"Because she's worth it" Mary answered.

No one said a word. After few moments of tense silence with the alphas looking around nervously, enforcer Michael cleared his throat "well, we'll take our leave now. Have a good day and good luck with your search".

The moment they walked out, Neil and the guys breathed out in relief.

"I wish I could strangle them with my bare hand and feel the life drain out of them" Kate growled in anger.