32

I heard the first set of knocks but ignored it hoping the person would go away.

But soon the person banged loudly and I growled in annoyance.

Am sooooooo gonna kill the culprit, Cora grunted.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand" I growled out the moment I opened the door.

"Because am your best friend?" Mary questioned.

I glared at her "that's pushing it but why the hell are you disturbing my sleep so early in the morning?".

She rolled her eyes "it's 10:15am so it's not early but late"

"It's Saturday so 10:15 is early fuck even 11am is considered early for me" I countered.

She raised her hand in surrender "am here to check in on you, we didn't see you during the morning run".

I huffed "that's cause I was sleeping and my sleep is important".

"But running is also important" she argued.

"Says who"

"Duuh the body"

"Mary" I growled

"Aurora" she mimicked.

"I think they're both important" a voice said.

I turned so fast am surprised my neck didn't break. Liam was leaning on the wall with his arms folded, his hair ruffled, a smile on his face and a small bag with him.

Why does he always look so lickable, Cora groaned, it's not good for my hormones.

Cora not this morning

Like you weren't staring, she snickered.

Am so not in the mood for you, I groaned.

I narrowed my eyes at Liam "how long have you been here?".

"Long enough to know that your sleep is more important than anything else and that you're not a morning person without coffee" he said walking over to us.

When he got close my nose twitched and I sniffed the air. Coffee.

Mary cleared her throat and I turned my glare to her but she smiled sheepishly and turned to Liam.

"Good morning am Mary" she said waving.

Liam smiled at her "Liam".

She nodded "I know, we've heard a whole lot about you".

"Mary go to your room before I kick you there", I growled

She laughed "no need for that am leaving already", winking at me she headed to the elevator.

I huffed and turned to Liam "why are you here so early?".

Ignoring my question he walked up to me and kissed my head "morning to you too" then he handed me the bag.

Stomping my feet I entered my room with him following.

When he sat on my bed I stood before him sipping the coffee and it was surprisingly how I took it "you haven't answered my question".

"I wanted to take you out, there's this new diner and their pancakes are really good, so what do you say?" He asked tilting his head.

I glared at him, "you're so lucky food is involved and thanks for the coffee".

He smiled "it's no stress, why don't you get dressed, I'll be by the garage".

I nodded and headed to the bathroom with my clothes, seconds later I heard the door shut.