6

I stood in the combat room and looked round, it was huge and housed many weapons ranging from knives, arrows, swords, guns and other weapons down to workout instruments, it was immediately my favorite. I was already given a tour of the house, and while we went round I decided to study the people who took me in, Vito was loud and funny, in contrast to his looks and tattoos, which made him look like a drug Lord, while Tyler was quite and seemed like the brooding type but he was actually funny, Celine on the other hand was awesome and she seemed to balance the two males. "So what do you think" Vito asked as he stood beside me, "this is honestly my favorite part," I whispered, "figured that already with the way you were drooling", this came from Tyler, "how did you get all this", I gestured to the weapons neatly arranged, he walked into the room, "from all the years I've lived", "and how old are you exactly" I asked, "734 but I could be older" he said nonchalantly and laughed when he saw the expression on my face, "Vito is 256 and Celine is 173", "wow you guys are old, am just 16, I feel like a baby", "that's cause you are" Vito said, "come on let's go meet your wolfie and you can meet mine", I laughed, "Cora hates being called wolfie".

3 hours later

I stood under the shower trying to calm my head, I felt a bit overwhelmed with both the informations and trainings I had gotten. Vito and Tyler had both given me intense training and even Celine pitched in too, my muscles are literally screaming but the shower helped. Vito had also enlightened me about my wolf, after he had made me change over a hundred times, I was also able to see my wolf in my head, it took a lot of concentration but I was able to do and I actually saw my wolf, where Vito's wolf was huge and black with vibrant green eyes, mine was reddish orange, exactly the color of fire and her eyes were orange, and was quite big but not as huge as Vito's, to be honest my wolf is actually the prettiest I've seen, even Tyler Celine and Vito agreed.

After my shower, I sat on the bed dressed in the clothes Celine had left for me, they were quite big but comfy, while, I was in the middle of brushing my hair, a knock distracted me, "come in" I called softly, Celine came in and stood at the doorway, "hy, I wanted to speak to you, it's quite urgent", I nodded and gestured for her to sit with me, although Vito had explained all he could about werewolves including mates and mating rites, I had a feeling there was something he wasn't saying and it was confirmed when Celine halted him halfway. "What I wanted to talk to you about is concerning your wolf", I stared at her, "is something wrong with Cora", "no, Cora is good as new although she's premature, but there's more to you two. You see, once every century, a wolf is born with an alpha's blood, this wolf might not be the pup of an alpha or of high ranking but this wolf is destined for great things. When you shifted it was obvious you have the aura of an alpha and calculating your age, I realized that you were born on a conspicuous hour and at the exact beginning of the century. You may not be the child of an alpha but you are an alpha and a great one at that", I stared at Celine in shock, I certainly wasn't expecting her to say any of this, "so you're saying that am an alpha, just as Rex is going to be, but if I am why would they treat me like that, why would he reject me, is it because they feel threatened by my powers?" I could feel my rage building up, soon my vision was clouded with red, I stood and punched the mirror, "I'll make them pay, I'll make them all pay", I was so angry, I felt a pair of hands holding me as I moved towards the door, I struggled and roared so loud, "just let me be" I shrugged the person off and I felt him moving but Vito stood before me and growled "Aurora you need to calm down" I growled back but he held my shoulders and growled loudly in his alpha voice, "I said calm down" I bowed my head in submission and tried to control my breathing, when I had myself under control and  looked around I noticed Tyler was helping Celine up and she had a gash in her forehead, I gasped and placed my hand over my mouth, "Celine am sorry, I didn't mean it, am so sorry", "it's ok, I understand,you were angry", she stood but still leaned on Tyler, "damn it Aurora, you have to get your shit under control, you could have hurt her real bad" Tyler roared, but Celine whacked his head, "it wasn't intentional, she doesn't even know the power she posses so give her a break, I was explaining it to her before her breakdown". Vito turned my face "you need to sit for the rest of this, it's gonna be a lot to take in", I looked back at Celine to find the gash all healed I nodded and sat at the edge of the bed while they all stood, Vito sighed and began "Aurora what she was trying to say is that, you're both a gift and a curse depending on which you want to be, I know you have a lot of anger in you, which led to the premature shifting to your wolf, I can literally see the rage in your eyes at the mention of your old pack, I understand and stand with you because I know what it feels like, we all do but you should know that you have great powers and without control you could be a killing machine, I know lots of packs who would want you, even other supernaturals. We can train you so you can control your powers but only you can decide what you want. So what do you want Aurora?"

Revenge

"Revenge, I want revenge"

Celine squatted before me and held my hand, "why do you want this", this time it was my wolf that growled,"they hurt you guys, they hurt me, they should all pay", Tyler and Vito looked at each other and smiled, "we're with you on this". Celine looked at her mates then at me "then we'll help you but you must promise not to hurt any innocent person", I nodded I wasn't going to be that heartless, Vito spoke up "you start your training tomorrow, and I'll warn you, it will be intense and will stretch you but anytime you want out, you just have to say it, okay?", I looked at my hands and back at them, "I want this".

They'll all pay, I want them all to pay.