28

Squeals loudly, jumps around, falls down, stands and starts dancing around.

(And she's a terrible dancer😛😛😛)

OMG guys, OMG, 1k reads and we're ranked #6 in fiction.

Closes her eyes and tried to calm herself.

Thanks you guys sooooooo much, it wouldn't be possible without you and am grateful.

Thank you also for your votes and comments, seriously you guys are the best❤️❤️❤️.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stared at my reflection with a smile. I was putting on jean shorts and a white crop top paired with my boots.

I placed hair in a high ponytail, applied mascara and nude colored lipgloss. Satisfied with my appearance I sat on my bed and went through the camera feeds.

After my visit to the lab the patients were given another dose of that horrible drug.

Four patients were dead leaving twenty two. I felt real bad and I wish there was a way to help them.

At least we have Luke now. Cora said.

I smiled, Yeah we do and we're gonna have fun with him.

Seeing nothing of interest in the lab I went to the feeds from the Alphas office.

After going through them I smiled. This is epic, Alpha Miguel and my parents are convinced that Rex had something to do with my attack and Luke's kidnap. Alpha Stevens was torn and Maxwell quiet.

I wonder why Rex didn't rat him out. It actually got me worried and curious on why they wanted to see me.

Well we can always get the answer from Luke Cora stated.

I smirked, ooh the fun we'll have with him

Logging off completely I flopped on my bed, I wish I have a camera in my treehouse to watch Luke.

I am not worried about him escaping because the cuffs and rope I used on him are enchanted.

But I still needed one, so I decided to order online. I had just finalized the payment when a knock sounded on my door.

Looking at the time I grinned, it is precisely 7pm.

Opening the door I teased "someone is eager" and Liam chuckled.

Funnily we wore matching clothes. He was putting on jean shorts and a white shirt that stretched across his bulging muscles and he had a jacket draped over his shoulders. His very broad shoulders.

"I didn't know you planned on copying me" he commented noticing our outfits.

"Am pretty sure I wore it first so you stole my idea" I responded with a smirk.

He smiled and held out his hand when I stepped outside the hallway he pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Lock up let's head out". Nodding stupidly with a smile on my face I did.

When we got down he led me towards the forest.

"Where are we headed?".

He winks at me "You'll see".

I thought we were headed to the creek but he took a turn and led me up an unfamiliar trail which was like a hill. After hiking for a while we got to the top and I gasped.