34

Today am gonna break into the Alphas office. The thought brought a smile to my face.

It's Wednesday and I sat in class trying to concentrate but the excitement was making it hard for me to.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class. I took my time packing my books, knowing that Rex would be waiting outside the class for me as usual.

When I stepped outside I saw him then walked closer to him, "Hy Rex can I ask you something?".

He seemed surprised I spoke to him since I basically ignore his existence "sure".

Biting my lip, I spoke in a soft voice "do you know when the Alphas will be in their office, I need to speak to them".

He shrugged "yeah they went for a meeting but will be back before nightfall. You could see them by 9pm".

"Thanks", and I went back to ignoring him.

Lunch and the rest of the went by quickly and soon school was over.

Knowing I had an hour before training I went to my room to go through my plan.

I already knew the Alphas will be back by 8pm but I asked Rex to be sure. My plan was simple, cause a glitch in the system and leave it till am done with the Alphas. All I just need was for the camera to stop working for at least two hours.

Changing to my training outfit I headed to the training ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the floor huffing and panting. I am totally exhausted.

Training these days has become more serious and intense and I couldn't be more happier. The baby training Liam was giving me was getting on my nerves.

Pushing myself off the floor I headed to the bathroom.

When I was done with bathing and dressing, I opened my laptop and went to the cameras and got busy.

When I was done the whole cameras in the pack was playing a footage from last week.

Checking the time it was almost 7:30pm. Time to head out, masking my scent I took the stairs.

When I got to the hallway leading to the Alphas office I opened my phone. The cameras still showed feeds from last week. Ensuring no one was around and no heartbeat was close I picked the locked and entered inside.

The office was dark but I could see perfectly fine. Going towards the file cabinets I opened them to find the files arranged in alphabetical order.

Someone is organized. Cora mumbled.

I chuckled, Good for them and better for me.

Going to the letter T, I searched for tracking chip but came up with nothing. Then I searched for tattoo, I found it but no tracking chip was mentioned.

After going through the large pile of letter T, I was getting angry. Nothing concerning the tracking chip was evident.

How about checking for letter S, you know maybe secret, Cora suggested.

I was about close the drawer when a file at the far end caught my attention.

It had the heading 'Urgent'

Opening the file I smiled triumphantly but my smile died down as I went through the files carefully.

I was almost done when Cora's ear twitched and I heard some heartbeats heading here. Knowing the Alphas office was at the end of the hall I had little time.