58

AURORA'S POV

Rage. Red hot immense boiling rage.

Those mother fucking bastards

I could feel my friend's fear and worry. Could hear them calling out to me to calm down. But it felt Impossible.

They had the guts to take my mate. My very own mate.

Cora was pacing almost pushing herself out

I could feel myself slipping, almost giving into the rage. I wanted to hurt someone, especially the culprits.

Then I heard their voices.

At first, it sounded far, till I could make out the words, their emotions conflicting with mine.

Arms wrapped around me, a cocoon of comfort.

"It's fine, whatever it is"

"We're going to pull through"

"I need you to calm down okay"

"It's gonna be okay flames. it's gonna be okay"

I held on tight to them, the haze of anger slowly fading. But my body trembled from the aftermath of it

When I was coherent to think properly I growled  "They took Liam. Maxwell and Rex have my mate. And he's fucking hurt"

They looked shocked. Dave shook his head "How did it happen?"

"He was shot with something strong enough to knock him out and render his wolf weak"

Mary put her hand over her mouth. I felt my eyes fill with tears "I don't like this, something's off, why would they take him".

Neil put his hand on my shoulder "I'm sure he's gonna be okay. I have a feeling it's a way to take him out of the picture for Rex to get you. You need to focus".

I nodded my head "I trust that Liam will get out but I gave him 24 hours and if he isn't out I'm gonna find him. Rex and Maxwell are gonna be sorry".

They will. Cora growled. They'll know just how destructive I can be.

Kassandra rolled up the blueprint "I just linked Mark, he said he'll wait for you by the creek at 11 pm. It's in time for the guard shift so he's gonna be there at that time"

I squared my shoulders "Fine then. I'll go get ready"

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood by the window, my fist tightly clenched, my heart was racing and I could feel chills creeping into me

Fear. Cora sighed. We're scared.

I nodded. I don't want anything to happen to him, I'm really scared Cora, what if we can't help him?

He's our mate. He's damn strong and he's gonna get himself out of this and if it's difficult we'll help him.

How are you calm? Initially, you were furious and wanted out but now you're calm.

It's because I'm keeping myself for when I lay my paws on those filthy mutts. We gave him a time frame and I pray he doesn't keep to it

I smiled understanding her intent. You need an excuse to kill them already huh?

Yes, we have dragged this for too long.

I nodded. My phone rang out notifying me of the alarm. It was time to meet Mark.