46

AURORA'S POV

I nuzzled my face on Liam's chest and he chuckled, the vibrations making my body warm all over and Cora...

Well Cora is in her own heaven, purring like a cat which she isn't.

Cora scoffed. It's not my fault, I've missed him a lot.

"We have to go somewhere quiet if we wanna talk" I spoke up. Liam tugged my hair making me look you at him "I've got that covered, am to guard this area for the rest of the night".

"Well that was thoughtful of you", I smiled at up him. He grinned back "we have a lot to talk about and within a short time so I've got to make the most of it".

Isn't he just tooooo good. Cora purred.

And let's not talk about the images in her head.

Down girl, down.

Turning to Liam I shrugged and tried standing up "well you should get comfortable, it's quiet a long story".

He shook his head tightening his grip, "you're gonna sit right where you are".

I squirmed on his lap, my cheeks heating up when I felt him.

Listen up girly, you better sit your ass down and let me feel him Okay?

Cora stop it.

I can't, not when I can feel him.

CORA stop with the horny thoughts.

Aurora stop being horny. She mocked.

Ignoring Cora I turned to Liam and tried to ignore the feelings he invoked in me.

And Cora is right, I need to stop the horny thoughts. Focusing on Liam I wiggled on his lap again making him let out a groan.

"Well what do you wanna know?", Using his hand on my waist he turned me so I was straddling him, my face pressed against his chest. "Everything, I want to know everything Aurora, so you can start from anywhere".

Taking a much needed air I pressed closer to his chest.

"I was pretty much bullied all my life so I hated everyone in the pack. But it actually became more than hatred when Rex rejected me during his alpha initiation ceremony....".

~~~~~~~~~~

I held my breath, my eyes tightly closed and my fist clenched.

He was quiet, way too quiet and I didn't know what to make of it. I couldn't even sense his emotions.

He hates us Cora, am pretty sure he's gonna tell Maxwell about us.

For once Cora didn't have a reply, even she can't tell what's going on in our mates mind.

"You should breath" Liam spoke softly breaking the tensed silence, his hands slowly rubbing my back.

Taking his advice, I breathed deeply my nerves almost jumping out when he suddenly stood up and pushed me down by the edge of the rock.

I was about to say something when I heard the snap of a branch.

Someone's here. Don't move. Liam said through the link.

Okay. I answered back holding my breath. The minute the scent got to me I frowned, my chest constricting.

"Liam, what a pleasant surprise to see you here. Mind telling me why you're here?" Maxwell sneered.

Liam scoffed "I should ask you the same thing, unlike you am here on duty. So why are you here by this time?".

"Checking up on you, I was actually worried when I couldn't find you in your room".