"Sike! I'm going to the store and buy ice cream!"

"Yah! Kim Namjoon!", Jin yelled and ran after his boyfriend, already taking off one of his slippers.

***

"Happy?"

"Yep!", Namjoon grinned while licking his spoon. He just wiped out a pint of his favorite Choco Almond Fudge ice cream. Jin sat beside him on their couch and watched him with narrowed eyes the entire time.

"I'm glad.", Jin said curtly.

"Oh, come on, hyung! Why so grumpy? I bought you your favorite non-dairy ones."

"It's strawberry. I hate strawberry flavored food.", Jin whined. Namjoon smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, hyung. It's either that or mint chocolate. And I know how much we both hate mint chocolate so..."

"You bought the one you can also eat.", Jin shook his head. Namjoon can be such a menace sometimes. He's lucky Jin loves him.

"Awww...hyung. Don't be sad. I'll make it up to you. I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow after your work."

"That's sweet, babe. But with what money?", Jin teased. Namjoon is still in university and is just getting by with the allowance his parents sends him.

"My sugar daddy's credit card! Just like how I paid for the ice creams.", the younger shrugged. This time Jin laughed out loud.

"So, I'm buying us dinner tomorrow. How is that your treat?"

"It is!", Namjoon insisted. "I'll be using my other sugar daddy's credit card."

"Is that so? We must dine in a 5 star restaurant then and order the most expensive dish on the menu.", Jin snickered.

Namjoon grinned. He scooted closer to his boyfriend and linked his arms with Jin's. He feels grateful that the older gets his sense of humor and indulges him.

"Hey! I'll do the planning and reservation. You just have to show up. And I will be signing the bill. So it will still look like I paid.", Namjoon answered back at Jin, wriggling his eyebrows. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But don't you have classes until 7 pm tomorrow?", Jin inquired with a stern voice. Namjoon is pretty smart but is lazy when it comes to school work.

"Uhm... can I skip?", the younger asked in a sweet voice, displaying his dimples.

"How about no?", Jin ruffled his boyfriend's hair upon seeing him pout.

"Come on, hyung. Live a little.", Namjoon urged but Jin shook his head.

"Why don't we just order some fancy food and chill some wine? I'll make sure everything is ready before you get home. It will still feel like a date.", the older asked softly. They haven't had a night out lately due to their busy schedules and Nammie's frequent appearance so he understands Namjoon's request but school comes first.

Namjoon sighed but conceded.

"Okay, hyung. But I want steak and lobsters.", he declared petulantly.

"Sure. Let me handle it. Now, let's see how your other sugar daddy will top that.", Jin chuckled.

"Hyung...", Namjoon whined as he moved and deposited himself on Jin's lap. "Let's stop with the other sugar daddy thing. You know you're the only one."

"You started it.", Jin teased. "But yeah, let's stop it already. Besides we still have to discuss your punishment for running away and buying ice cream after I specifically said no."

Namjoon's eyes widened and tried to get up from Jin's lap but the older held him firmly.

"Thought you got away with it, didn't you?", Jin said now serious. Namjoon gulped.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I was just playing. Please don't punish me.", the younger pleaded. He can just imagine how hard Jin would spank him now that he's in big space. To his suprise, his boyfriend suddenly pushed him down the sofa, secured his arms above his head and started tickling him. Namjoon hates being tickled!

"Hyung... hyung... stop! I learned my lesson now, I promise! Please stop! I can't take it anymore!", the younger squealed and tried to escape Jin's unrelenting fingers.

Jin continued for a few minutes then held him in place, "You learned your lesson now? Huh, Joon?"

Namjoon just nodded, still breathless from the assault. Jin grinned and released the younger from his hold. He stood up and pulled Namjoon with him.

"Okay. Bed time, baby."

"Don't baby me. I'll slip. I can't slip anymore. I have tons of schoolwork", Namjoon complained while Jin rolled his eyes.

"Oh-kay, babe. But seriously, come on. Let's wash up and get ready to sleep."

"Hmph. Fine."

The couple did their usual night routine and proceded to lie down on their bed after with their arms around one another.

"Goodnight, hyung."

"Goodnight, Joon. I love you."

"I love you too,

Daddy."

THE END