Introduction for those who Don't know.

In Inuyasha it takes place in feudal Japan, the main character Inuyasha is a half-demon who married a human girl named kagome ( Who is 15 upon meeting Inuyasha. After the mission is over she's separated from him for three years before the well opens up again) who comes from 500 years in the future. She is also a main character. Yashahime is the about the adventures of their daughter Moroha and her cousins Towa and Setsuna(Who are the main 2 characters)The plot tell us she has been alone almost all her life.  Inuyasha and Kagome are missing in Yashahime however their voice actors have returned so I suspect that they have been kidnapped long ago. Moroha also travels with her cousins Setsuna and Towa. Inuyasha's half brother Sesshomaru the full demon marries a human who he saved when she was a child. He hates all humans but her and a boy named Kohaku. He had to wait to marry her till she was old enough. She was 8-10 when he found her. Rin the girl is an orphan who was abused by her village and then killed by wolves before sesshomaru revived her with his late fathers sword Tensiga.Sesshomaru and Rin have Twin daughters Setsuna and Towa. The twins get separated in a huge fire. Setsuna loses her memories and Towa gets dragged through time. Not the well like I thought. ( The bone eaters well is what Kagome used to get between time periods. It had since been sealed when Kagome returned to Feudal Japan) Towa is left in the care of Kagome's mother and younger brother Souta, taking Kagome's last name.

Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippo have yet to be determined of where they are in Yashahime.

Sesshomaru gave up his title for Rin and is now fighting against Kirinmaru

Rin is asleep in the tree of ages

Towa was sucked into the future for ten years

Setsuna's dreams and memories were taken by the dream butterfly when she was 4

Moroha was raised by her grandfathers advisor Myoga

Now that the intro is out of the way we can begin.