Time for Another Round of Headcanons.

( a few of these I have done before but they are slightly changed. Because I changed my mind. These are the ones that are unconfirmed or I just plain imagined it in my head)

1. Kagome's Pregnancy cravings for Moroha was some Japanese pastry dipped in ramen broth.

2. Rin's pregnancy cravings for the twins were Apple with strawberries shoved in the middle for Setsuna and Melon dipped in some kind of spicy seasoning for Towa.

3. Sango's pregnancy cravings with her twins were both cucumbers covered in sake. For Hisui, he wanted sushi.

4. Rin and Kagome were only one month apart in their pregnancies.

5. A year after Yashahime, Kagome and Rin both give birth to a baby boy.

6. Kagome is 2 months farther along than Rin in the second pregnancy as opposed to Rin being a month farther along in their first pregnancy.

7. InuKag names their baby boy Souta after Kagome's little brother.

8. SessRin names their baby boy after Rin's favorite of her three older brothers. Sesshomaru deemed Toga unworthy because of his abandonment.

9. Moroha taunts Setsuna she will be the middle child and get ignored.

10. Setsuna chases Moroha at the above statement and screams " you take that back Moroha!"

11. Moroha's middle name is Izayoi Kikyo

12. Towa's middle name is Kimi ( beloved). Beloved Eternity.

13. Setsuna's middle name is Getsumi( moonlight). Moonlight Moment.

14. Rin is still as savage as she was as a child. ( in the OG anime she would roast Jaken a lot)

15. Kagome's first pregnancy is difficult( minus the No morning sickness). Her second pregnancy was easier.

15. Rin's first pregnancy was easy ( minus the double morning sickness) but her second pregnancy was painful.

16. Sesshomaru did in fact not know what to do during Rin's first pregnancy.

17. Inuyasha was a doormat during Kagome's first pregnancy.

18. Towa's first word was " Setsuna"

19. Setsuna's first word was "apple"

20. Moroha's first word was "bow"

21. As Sango gave birth to the twins during the three year gap, Inuyasha yeeted himself out of the village so fast so he wouldn't hear Sango scream.

22. When Kagome gave birth, it was luckily Inuyasha's human night.

23. When Rin gave birth, Sesshomaru stood as far out of the village he could get while still hearing her. Inuyasha was also human that night....

24. Kagome did have to induce labor somehow.

25. Rin didn't realize her water broke for at least an hour.

26. Towa kicked the hardest while she and Setsuna were still unborn.

27. Moroha kicked Kagome almost all the time while she was still unborn.

28. Rin was an emotional wreck during her pregnancy and Sesshomaru had to find ways to pacify her.

29. Kagome was pissed off a lot during her pregnancy. Inuyasha tried to be the voice of reason for once.

30. Ah Un is protective of Rin and Kagome during their pregnancies. They protected the expecting mothers from bad youkai and bad humans.